Lil Help. Looking for Bucking Spikes for my 260 pro.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robertesq1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looks like one of the set rattled loose :( any suggestions on where to get new ones?

Thanks, Rob

I recently bought a pair of orange dogs for my MS260 pro off ebay. They ended up being too big for my liking so I swapped them onto an MS361. I prefer a roller catcher so that was the main reason I bought the dogs. Anyway, the first day I used the Ms361 my fancy new dogs bent. I had never had that happen before. I would stay with Stihl dogs from the dealer

I recently bought a pair of orange dogs for my MS260 pro off ebay. They ended up being too big for my liking so I swapped them onto an MS361. I prefer a roller catcher so that was the main reason I bought the dogs. Anyway, the first day I used the Ms361 my fancy new dogs bent. I had never had that happen before. I would stay with Stihl dogs from the dealer
I have bent the larger aftermarket ones also.

I took my stock 066 dogs off and replaced them with the 661 holy dogs. My uncle wanted my old ones for his 026, he is happy with the larger dogs.

Latest posts

Back