May have just purchased a door stop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't risk sending it to Guido with his ten thumbs he might drop it and break the handle like his Homie 540.

You can still buy pistons. Its the ignitions that are impossible.

Alright DSS enough of those negative waves man, its just a bad switch or a broken wire.

Here are those same Echo 15662616130 (#10) coils for $42.20.

If the "Obsolete", #15660116130 (#14) coils is what's needed, a few places still have them listed. Here and here, for example.

I guessing you checked to see if it had spark? That's always the first thing I check on an unknown engine I want to get running.

check the pistons too!! if yer gas aint gassin, and yer sparks aint sparkin, maybe yer pistons aint........:biggrin:

still a cool score on a saw :clap:

You're lucky I work Saturdays! haha I got a tip that there was a twin coming up for sale this weekend. Good find, hope to see it sometime.

I think it has more to do with people not wanting to pay $84 each for them.

Or maybe they can't stand the picture of him leaning on his truck?

you guys are both right. I literally try and not buy from randy because his prices are so high compared to others and that picture is just horid and annoying. why can't he post a pic of what he's selling like everybody else and actually write a description instead of posting that pic on almost every listing :msp_thumbdn:

That picture has caused a number of murder-suicides in Japan.

:laugh: J.J that's some funny sh@# :cheers:

Last edited:
Just realized which saw this is! Nice score!

Model Profile: CST-610EVL

Found this interesting.

9.26A2

Saw seems to have decent compression judging by how it pulls over. Hard to really tell cause my shoulders ain't what they used tobe, pulling a saw over a bunch just kills them. A double decomp would help.

Seems weird. Guys been looking for ignitions for years and smiling Randy has a bunch of them?

If you do a sort in fleabay on price highest first, you see why he's smiling. I intentionally avoid anything he's selling because of that horrid picture and his prices

Back