New tool in my shop.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Actually I've had this thing lying around in another garage for a couple years, but since I'm going to be using that other garage to store some stuff for a few years for a missionary, I decided to clean it out and move this wonderful tool.

Besides, I'm getting old enough to need it more.

IMG_2188.JPG IMG_2189.JPG

It's ugly, but it's comfortable, and what's more, I bet the whole thing doesn't weigh over 40 pounds.

I placed it right in front of the wood stove. Now when I'm kicked out "to the doghouse" by the wife, it won't be such a bad thing! Really, I never get kicked out because I treat that sweet woman so well, but if I ever do, then I'm set up. In the meantime, I've got a guest couch for some of you guys.

Nice idea Unk. I know if there was a couch in front of my wood burner I probably wouldn't be found in my bed during the winter. Some times I doze off in the steel folding chair that I sit in to stoke the stove. I usually wake up as I start to fall out of the chair. There's something about the heat that does it. Nice little shop.

Why would you have a couch without a dorm fridge?

That's kind of a long story, but let's just say that I broke it, and my in-laws own the property (and pay the electric bill) and she said something about not wanting to pay for running a fridge!

How much is rent on that couch?

In trouble already, eh? Poor guy. $5/night, but you have to wake up and shoot any firewood thieves.

That's kind of a long story, but let's just say that I broke it, and my in-laws own the property (and pay the electric bill) and she said something about not wanting to pay for running a fridge!

In trouble already, eh? Poor guy. $5/night, but you have to wake up and shoot any firewood thieves.

Hell yeah... Deal.

go old-school Italian!

plasticsofa.png

Latest posts

Back