New tool in my shop.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Actually I've had this thing lying around in another garage for a couple years, but since I'm going to be using that other garage to store some stuff for a few years for a missionary, I decided to clean it out and move this wonderful tool.

Besides, I'm getting old enough to need it more.

IMG_2188.JPG IMG_2189.JPG

It's ugly, but it's comfortable, and what's more, I bet the whole thing doesn't weigh over 40 pounds.

I placed it right in front of the wood stove. Now when I'm kicked out "to the doghouse" by the wife, it won't be such a bad thing! Really, I never get kicked out because I treat that sweet woman so well, but if I ever do, then I'm set up. In the meantime, I've got a guest couch for some of you guys.

Nice idea Unk. I know if there was a couch in front of my wood burner I probably wouldn't be found in my bed during the winter. Some times I doze off in the steel folding chair that I sit in to stoke the stove. I usually wake up as I start to fall out of the chair. There's something about the heat that does it. Nice little shop.

Why would you have a couch without a dorm fridge?

That's kind of a long story, but let's just say that I broke it, and my in-laws own the property (and pay the electric bill) and she said something about not wanting to pay for running a fridge!

How much is rent on that couch?

In trouble already, eh? Poor guy. $5/night, but you have to wake up and shoot any firewood thieves.

That's kind of a long story, but let's just say that I broke it, and my in-laws own the property (and pay the electric bill) and she said something about not wanting to pay for running a fridge!

In trouble already, eh? Poor guy. $5/night, but you have to wake up and shoot any firewood thieves.

Hell yeah... Deal.

go old-school Italian!

plasticsofa.png

Back