NEW VIDEO 3 Saws 2k second day at stihl camp. Thall falls on hard times.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heheheheheehehehehehehehehe

Its been said many many times, he who laffs first never laffs last. Holding true to the tradition tomorrow it shall ring true once more. 8 minutes of Bookerdog shall be wiped out entirely by 1.10 minutes of THall and company. Booker I would suggest you find a big rock and crawl under it for tomorrow YOU SHALL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehe

Its been said many many times, he who laffs first never laffs last. Holding true to the tradition tomorrow it shall ring true once more. 8 minutes of Bookerdog shall be wiped out entirely by 1.10 minutes of THall and company. Booker I would suggest you find a big rock and crawl under it for tomorrow YOU SHALL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehe

I would hope you guys are getting around to it. Of coarse you know it takes two of you. LOL I hope you at least put some chainsaw stuff into it. LOL And I was going to send you 4,5 and 6 dvd's going to have to see the video first now. LOL

I would hope you guys are getting around to it. Of coarse you know it takes two of you. LOL I hope you at least put some chainsaw stuff into it. LOL And I was going to send you 4,5 and 6 dvd's going to have to see the video first now. LOL

Was not two of us, there was three of us. You know who was called out many times,LOLOLOLOLOLOL

If you don't send the Sopranos the Thall and company vids will get more embarrassing. The "new champ" should know better than to mess with THE CHAMP,LOLOLOLOLOL

Was not two of us, there was three of us. You know who was called out many times,LOLOLOLOLOLOL

If you don't send the Sopranos the Thall and company vids will get more embarrassing. The "new champ" should know better than to mess with THE CHAMP,LOLOLOLOLOL

LOL looking forward to it. You sure you can still get under the ropes.LOL

I'm sure Tom's vid's theme song will be.....
"Man of Constant Sorrow"...Ralph Stanley version, if you puleese!
:greenchainsaw:

For all the new people that don't know. Me, Thall and 2K are just flipping it. Good times for all.

Didn't you notise that he is "The New Champ" ?

:ices_rofl::biggrinbounce2:

:cheers: to both the old and the new Champ!

Didn't you notise that he is "The New Champ" ?

:ices_rofl::biggrinbounce2:

:cheers: to both the old and the new Champ!

These are modern times, any silly thing you do around a camera or a cell phone will end up on the internet.

As Troll says, Tom, you are now the "old" Champ. You need to up the ante a bit to be the "Big" Champ or the "Real" Champ.

Troll was just too polite to stir it up.

Mark

Back