NEW VIDEO 3 Saws 2k second day at stihl camp. Thall falls on hard times.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey did you get any rep for that dang video. I only got one hit. If these guys aren't more free with the rep my vids might go private.:clap::clap:

No rep at all. Seems most of these guys tant got a sense of humor Booker. Thats ok, we make em for fun , not rep. Keep em coming.......

I bet that 372 only has maybe 2 tanks through it.

Not much more than that, had 10 tanks of oil go through it though,LOL

That saw runs good but it doesn't seem to have the pulling grunt that 441 has. It seems to rely on RPMs. You can pull on the 441, pull on that 372 she slows to a crawl. I still like it though, just another saw to me like all the saws I got..

576xp:monkey:

Although I have not run a 576, it's going to take a 460 to get close to a 441. The 460 may have the edge with a longer bar but that 441 has some grunt. Unless Tom's 441 was a special one off the line, doubt it though.

I have ran plenty stock 440s and 460s also.

Ever drive a railroad spike with a sledge hammer, no lube required,LOLOL

Naa, with you at your age? And me being young and never been to Stihl camp, so my knot hole isn't broke in like yours and 2k's from big hoss.

It would be more like trying to stuff a marshmallow into a piggy bank!!!! LOL LOL

No wonder you think the 441 is so special if thats all youve ran. LOLLOLLOL

Ran 372s, 2171s, 385s. They ran good but prefer the Stihls. Just a better saw imo. Maybe there will be a 576 at our GTG and I can get in some trigger time. That 441 will be my next saw though.

Although I have not run a 576, it's going to take a 460 to get close to a 441. The 460 may have the edge with a longer bar but that 441 has some grunt. Unless Tom's 441 was a special one off the line, doubt it though.

I have ran plenty stock 440s and 460s also.

Ole Hoss and Scott both ran the 441 and 372 yesterday. Ole Hoss is not a Husky man or a Stihl man so his responce would carry more weight than mine.

To be nice though we did some clearing yesterday and I used that 372. Ran a few tanks through it. Runs good. I got no problem running it. That pancake cutting doesn't amount to anything.

Ole Hoss and Scott both ran the 441 and 372 yesterday. Ole Hoss is not a Husky man or a Stihl man so his responce would carry more weight than mine.

To be nice though we did some clearing yesterday and I used that 372. Ran a few tanks through it. Runs good. I got no problem running it. That pancake cutting doesn't amount to anything.

Now what are we going to do with you. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Naa, with you at your age? And me being young and never been to Stihl camp, so my knot hole isn't broke in like yours and 2k's from big hoss.

It would be more like trying to stuff a marshmallow into a piggy bank!!!! LOL LOL

LOL, in the famous words of Mike Tyson, BRING IT, you'll be sucking wind going home, this is Virginia man, we don't play , we getttttttttttttter done,LOL

This looks like your type of piggy bank, color and coin entry, hehe. Where do I put my change Parris?:ices_rofl:

attachment.php

Back