Ported 661s..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im bad at letting things go , i have to sweat , bleed and freeze for my money so when someone's neglegence and ignorance costs me unnecessary amounts of money i don't like it.

People use the term "mistake" as a cop out sometimes.

My friends wife just cheated on him...the guy that nailed her said it was a mistake , i guess he just tripped one day and his pecker got stuck in her..oh well...it was just a mistake...maybe someday ill learn to let people screw me and have an "oh well" attitude.

I don't buy it.

Thanks Ryan. I'm literally loling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad I really don't know what else to say at this point. Ive said my peace about why I sent the saw out to Julian, which is really nobody's business to begin with. I also just stated that the only part the saw came back without a Stihl part # was the needle bear ring.
Needle bearings don't have part numbers.
I've also seen my share of needle bearings and while MOST OEM STIHL wrist pin bearings are distinguishable by color, not all look the same.

Thanks Ryan. I'm literally loling

Im good for that dan.

But the "mistake" bullschmidt gets used too easily.

When ive seen a guy exhaust his resources above and beyond and be upfront about what he did wrong thats a different story.

I had an issue with edwad on something i shipped him..he contacted me and i was on the phone with UPS in about 10-15 seconds after i hung up with him and made the arrangements to take care of it and kept him in the loop every step..is shipping saws my livelihood ? .. No.

But i didn't wanna get a bad rap on the forums for future transactions an im not the kind of guy to stick people.

There is a big group of pussies on these forums and im glad some of them revealed themselves in this mess..i wont deal with them from here on out...i can't stand people that don't keep it real.

Im good for that dan.

But the "mistake" bullschmidt gets used too easily sometimes.

When ive seen a guy exhaust his resources above and beyond and be upfront about what he did wrong thats a different story.

I had an issue with edwad on something i shipped him..he contacted me and i was on the phone with UPS in about 10-15 seconds after i hung up with him and made the arragements to take care of it and kept him in the loop every step..is shipping saws my livelihood ? .. No.

But i didn't wanna get a bad rap on the forums for future transactions.

There is a big group of pussies on these forums and im glad some of them revealed themselves in this mess..i wont deal with them from here on out...i can't stand people that don't keep it real.
Ryan I thank you for taking care of it so quickly!! You are excellent!

Needle bearings don't have part numbers.
I've also seen my share of needle bearings and while MOST OEM STIHL wrist pin bearings are distinguishable by color, not all look the same.
Mine looked different when compared to Julian's, which did have #. Not saying mine isn't Stihl because I honestly don't know. Like I said I wouldn't have brought it up to Jason anyway.

Mine looked different when compared to Julian's, which did have #. Not saying mine isn't Stihl because I honestly don't know. Like I said I wouldn't have brought it up to Jason anyway.
Hmmmm
I've never seen a needle bearing with a PN.
Not saying they don't exist.....
I'd like to see a pic outta curiosity.

I recently completely restored (all OEM) an 026 for a co-worker. Only bearings that had markings were the crank bearings and those markings were manufacturer PN's, not Stihl PN's.

Weird

I don't know you from Adam, but you committed to coming on here & Sharing your side of this mess when you didn't have to, and you did.

You Kept your word.

Thank You.

Hmmmm
I've never seen a needle bearing with a PN.
Not saying they don't exist.....
I'd like to see a pic outta curiosity.

I recently completely restored (all OEM) an 026 for a co-worker. Only bearings that had markings were the crank bearings and those markings were manufacturer PN's, not Stihl PN's.

Weird
The saw will be delivered Friday and I'll take it off and send u a pic. Could be Stihl for all I know.

There was no muffler issue, I didn't have any deflectors and Red97 was out of town working so I sent it home with the cover of run when testing.
None of this was a secret or a problem, Bradley was told about it and was fine with me sending it home with my cover until I receive some deflectors and weld up his cover and send it to him and that's exactly what I did.
Never was there a problem with any of are dealings.
He sent me a pic and week ago of the piston and it had some light scratches or scuffs that a lot of saws have when there first together and after some time it would clean up, nothing about that is a lie or anything else,he agreed and that's t that.

The intent of this whole thing is pretty unbelievable,16 pages of bashing me for problems that don't exist.

My mind,business and name are destroyed from threads like this and that was the intent of this one,when all you have to do is lie and cause this much trouble for me then I believe I'll let you boys have it and find something else to do.
20 years of my life and work has been taken away in a few months by a few people who don't have any reason to do it.

I've had a couple problems that I wish didn't happen but they did and I took care of them and moved on,not one person that bashed me here has any reason to noe have I ever had any hard words of any kind with,as a matter of fact not a single one of them has ever said anything to me about a problem, they only want to do harm,if there was a problem they wanted fixed they would have asked me to fix it.

I already told one guy this but it's a real problem I'm having,think about this
How do I tell my wife that I have to find another job because of stuff like this?

I bet most of you guys wife's would do the same as mine if you told her the truth,she'd laugh right in your face and call everyone of us pussies.

She wouldn't be lying

What did you do before you joined this site in 2015 and offered port work for sale ? .. 20 years of work down the drain ?

You say you port saws for local loggers all the time...and you still have your customers on here that will give/get you work...this thread will get nuked and forgotten anyway.

And for the record..you didn't do anything to make anyone mad and this is everyone elses fault and none of your own ? .. it's all conspiracy ?

I just wanna know if people lied to me.

And to top it off you have the ability to change your ways and get right with people and back on track..it just takes some humility.

Im bad at letting things go , i have to sweat , bleed and freeze for my money so when someone's neglegence and ignorance costs me unnecessary amounts of money i don't like it.

People use the term "mistake" as a cop out sometimes.

My friends wife just cheated on him...the guy that nailed her said it was a mistake , i guess he just tripped one day and his pecker got stuck in her..oh well...it was just a mistake...maybe someday ill learn to let people screw me and have an "oh well" attitude.

I don't buy it.

I hope you know me well enough to know who, and how I am.

I didn't want to have to go into detail about this stuff......because I think the horse is plenty dead. Anyone that doesn't know that some folks have had issues dealing with Jason are either blind, or on the flippin moon.

To pick on how another saw builder does his thing is sorta wrong. To post pics of his work and say "look how shoddy" is sorta wrong. To pick on another builders popup pistons is wrong (I own that one BTW). If nothing else........I've learned about this sort of thing by making those mistakes myself.

All that does not excuse someone sending saws or parts halfway around the world without providing tracking information to the buyer/customer. To do that is insane because if something happens in transit........how can you prove you sent that parcel at all?

Lashing out at the moderators that contact you in private to try to understand what happened between members of their site is insane.

Threatening people with bodily harm over a video is insane. (I think I might have done that before too).

All of these things simply indicate that some people are not well suited to dealing with the public via the internet maybe. But ragging on a guy because he builds a saw different than other guy is also insane.

Clear enough?

I hope you know me well enough to know who, and how I am.

I didn't want to have to go into detail about this stuff......because I think the horse is plenty dead. Anyone that doesn't know that some folks have had issues dealing with Jason are either blind, or on the flippin moon.

To pick on how another saw builder does his thing is sorta wrong. To post pics of his work and say "look how shoddy" is sorta wrong. To pick on another builders popup pistons is wrong (I own that one BTW). If nothing else........I've learned about this sort of thing by making those mistakes myself.

All that does not excuse someone sending saws or parts halfway around the world without providing tracking information to the buyer/customer. To do that is insane because if something happens in transit........how can you prove you sent that parcel at all?

Lashing out at the moderators that contact you in private to try to understand what happened between members of their site is insane.

Threatening people with bodily harm over a video is insane. (I think I might have done that before too).

All of these things simply indicate that some people are not well suited to dealing with the public via the internet maybe. But ragging on a guy because he builds a saw different than other guy is also insane.

Clear enough?

All that is totally clear to me.

I like when people get creative and try new things for the good of the community and share the learning curve.

I didn't think this was all about porting techniques.

I give up..i shared my part...im stickin my wang in my own ass and leavin it alone..people can draw whatever conclusions they want from all this.

Is this the new **** measuring thread? Cuz if y'all make a category for smallest, I've got a damn good shot! [emoji23]

I give up..i shared my part...im stickin my wang in my own ass and leavin it alone..people can draw whatever conclusions they want from all this.

[emoji15]
You win Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back