Ported 661s..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine looked different when compared to Julian's, which did have #. Not saying mine isn't Stihl because I honestly don't know. Like I said I wouldn't have brought it up to Jason anyway.
I don't know if you misunderstood me when I told you but one of the first times I ran it after porting the e-clip and washer came off and the bearing was cracked so I put a new bearing in it,no idea what kind it is,just a new one that isn't broken.

I said something about it to you then and at 730 last night I told you again.

If you want a different kind than is in it I will certainly provide whatever kind you want.
Just let me know.

I apologize to the ones that are upset with me and I apologize for doing whatever it was to make anyone think that they couldn't talk to me about it.

I will help anyone anyway I can,if you have a problem please talk to me about it, I can't help you if you don't tell me.

If anyone needs me to correct something don't hesitate to contact me,I'm not sure where anyone that's saying I didn't fix something is getting that from,I have never not fixed a saw that needed it.

I have thought about it for a long time now and still haven't figured out why a problem is big enough to be angry over for a long time and everyone but the builder knows,I can't fix anything that I don't know about,I don't know how anyone can get there problem fixed without telling the person who needs to fix it.
If I somehow made it seem like anyone couldn't come to me with a problem then from the bottom of my heart I apologize.

If anybody needs to get anything fixed or has a question please contact me, tell as many as you want about the problem just make sure that I'm one of them.

For anything I've caused anybody I apologize. Sorry

I apologize to the ones that are upset with me and I apologize for doing whatever it was to make anyone think that they couldn't talk to me about it.

I will help anyone anyway I can,if you have a problem please talk to me about it, I can't help you if you don't tell me.

If anyone needs me to correct something don't hesitate to contact me,I'm not sure where anyone that's saying I didn't fix something is getting that from,I have never not fixed a saw that needed it.

I have thought about it for a long time now and still haven't figured out why a problem is big enough to be angry over for a long time and everyone but the builder knows,I can't fix anything that I don't know about,I don't know how anyone can get there problem fixed without telling the person who needs to fix it.
If I somehow made it seem like anyone couldn't come to me with a problem then from the bottom of my heart I apologize.

If anybody needs to get anything fixed or has a question please contact me, tell as many as you want about the problem just make sure that I'm one of them.

For anything I've caused anybody I apologize. Sorry

After 19 pages of sniping and name-calling, we're finally making some progress...

TRoller= troller? As in one who trolls?

Haha... You should have just bumped this thread under your regular name or given it the old "TTT"

Love your avatar.

TRoller= troller? As in one who trolls?

Haha... You should have just bumped this thread under your regular name or given it the old "TTT"

Love your avatar.
No troller as T Roller. Guess I should have spaced it my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back