Ported 661s..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandpa was a timber man with a cross cut and axe,would have liked to have met him but he passed on before I was born.
Different bread of man then,my dad is a different bread of man,under no circumstance will he cuss I'm front of a lady or talk negative about anything.
Yes sir and yes mam are words that aren't used anymore.

The internet has removed the ability to actually speak to people and that has changed everything.

The generation of the gentleman is almost over,the WW11 veterans are all but gone and soon the hard working gentlemen will be too and then there will only be us *******'s.

I need an ol lady that can cook, clean and can polish my saw. Got any of those??

Do you have a preferred age?

2 outta 3 is easier to source than the trifecta, unless your ok with a little mamacita.

Some folks draw the line at not being able to comprehend what a womans saying, but personally, I think that's a "+1".

Do you have a preferred age?

2 outta 3 is easier to source than the trifecta, unless your ok with a little mamacita.

Some folks draw the line at not being able to comprehend what a womans saying, but personally, I think that's a "+1".
Little mamacita sounds nice, but I'm leaning towards one a little older and that has plenty of $.

I'm just reading along.........laughing at times.

I'm glad to see the cutting and stabbing has eased up.

Some of y'all likely remember the fights Brad and I had on this site. I can say with confidence that our crap really hurt this site. I will also say that I blame myself more than I blame anyone else. Looking back I feel horrible about how I behaved.

I'm not here much these days, but this site and the members of it will always be special to me. This site gave me a much needed distraction when I was deathly sick.....and started me on a new career.

If you are reading this........and you value this forum, think long and hard before you indulge in attacking another member. You may end up being the cause of the next big downturn in quality content.

Peace.

My father in law fell timber in the mountains with a crosscut and a pair of mules. He was one tough old dude. I sure miss him.
Yeah. My father and grandfather were beating a 13 room farmhouse in the late 40s in upstate NY with a crosscut.

My grandfather bought my dad a Disston in 48.....used it till 66.

Jimmy in NC gifted me its twin. Thanks Jimmy.

Tough Ol birds.

Yeah. My father and grandfather were beating a 13 room farmhouse in the late 40s in upstate NY with a crosscut.

My grandfather bought my dad a Disston in 48.....used it till 66.

Jimmy in NC gifted me its twin. Thanks Jimmy.

Tough Ol birds.

Cool stuff Uncle.

My first saw was a sand cast Poulan. I was at an auction one night and they sat it on the block. No one bid.......so they piled some stuff around it. I bid $10 and got it. It was better than nothing........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back