Stihl 192T mods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2treeornot2tree

Dont cry, just do it
Reaction score
Does anyone have any mods for a 192t saw. I already removed the exhaust screen. Is there anything else that i can do to get a little bit more?

You don't want to hear it, no one does. I muffler modded my MS192TC-E, richened both H and L screws, tried 4 different bar and chain combos, and it still sucks. Sell it and buy a MS201T, or MS200T, before you devalue the saw by molesting it.

The 192t is what it is out of the box. A muffler mod will only blow out your eardrums. A short bar with .043 picco chain is as good as your gonna get for a mod on this saw. Love mine but I don't expect it to do anything more than light limbing/trimming.

Get a 200t or 201t if you really need to get serious power from a top handle. :msp_smile:

Try the husky t435...better performance, muffler mods help, and you 192t will get you enough on ebay for one of these...here is a vid of a gz3500t which is the same saw but muffler modded.

[video=youtube_share;Dsbzh6oUBAM]http://youtu.be/Dsbzh6oUBAM[/video]

Back