Stihl Wood Boss decals ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmessenger

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I just got in the mail today a really nice 028 WB and am looking for a couple of decals for it:

On the top cover I can see there use to be a Stihl Wood Boss decal, the one with the profile of a cowboy.

On the air filter cover on the starter side there's a small retangular sticker missing.

Any ideas where I can find these ? they are not shown in the IPL so no stihl part #. I check ebay and someone is selling the cowboy Farm Boss decals so close but no cigar.

Thanks Tim

I just got in the mail today a really nice 028 WB and am looking for a couple of decals for it:

On the top cover I can see there use to be a Stihl Wood Boss decal, the one with the profile of a cowboy.

On the air filter cover on the starter side there's a small retangular sticker missing.

Any ideas where I can find these ? they are not shown in the IPL so no stihl part #. I check ebay and someone is selling the cowboy Farm Boss decals so close but no cigar.

Thanks Tim
I am looking for wood boss decals,stencils also,,I found farm boss stuff on ebay but no wood boss yet,,did you find any?

Well Gents if you can get a good picture of the decal and then go to a shop that makes custom t-shirts they can use a vinyl cutter and make you up some. Then you can affix them to the saw, a few coats of clear and bob is your creepy uncle.

Was this the logo you want?
I have an old dealer book from the early 1990s somewhere, it has a section of graphics that the dealer would let the local newspapers use in their ads, I'll see if I can dig it up.

Attachments

• wood boss.jpg
    wood boss.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 67
I had a minty 024 that used to have that logo on top. One wipe with a wet sponge and it was like it was never there. It was a little disappointing.

Latest posts

Back