The power of a decal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
If I were to take a decal, let's say a Stihl decal that says MAGNUM, and if I were to put that decal on my, let's say, Stihl SH-86C leaf-blower, and if that decal looked like it was placed there by the factory, looked totally cool & looked totally legitimate, would that decal indeed make it a MAGNUM?

I was just wondering. :popcorn2:

Funny thing is, I bought a new badge and cover for my MS660, put the cover on, badge on, well, the Magnum sticker must have gotten thrown. Now I just have a 660 big bore and no one knows it is a Magnum.........maybe I can find a sweet azz Z71 Off-road decal for it......:rock::rolleyes:

Maybe it's just the camera angle? But it looks crooked?

Possibly the camera angle, as well as the fact that the machine itself doesn't sit level. It cants to the front.

I will say that after placing that decal on the machine, it started easier, revved up faster, produced a whole lot more torque, and produced much higher wind speed.

All of the above which is indicative of a true MAGNUM machine.

Possibly the camera angle, as well as the fact that the machine itself doesn't sit level. It cants to the front.

I will say that after placing that decal on the machine, it started easier, revved up faster, produced a whole lot more torque, and produced much higher wind speed.

All of the above which is indicative of a true MAGNUM machine.

And perhaps a lot of hot air as well.....

It's the internet. So of course someone has "protected" their blower.
They didn't mention if it was a magnum though.

NSFW language alert.

If you are going to put a "Magnum" sticker on, you need really big spikes too.:happybanana:

Latest posts

Back