The power of a decal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm.......bucking spikes on a leaf blower?

I like that.............!! :rock2:

Actually big bucking spikes on a leaf blower make more sense that big bucking spikes on 50cc and smaller saws.

Actually big bucking spikes on a leaf blower make more sense that big bucking spikes on 50cc and smaller saws.

It might be thought of as a bit over-the-top, but I have a Stihl FS-250R weed wacker. Runs like it's no one's business.

Always kind of thought that some bucking spikes just below the loop handle would be bitchin. :blob2:

I will say that after placing that decal on the machine, it started easier, revved up faster, produced a whole lot more torque, and produced much higher wind speed

I will say that after placing that decal on the machine, it started easier, revved up faster, produced a whole lot more torque, and produced much higher wind speed.

All of the above which is indicative of a true MAGNUM machine.

Yeah I was gonna get some magnum stickers for all my saws so they'd run better, but I think Im gonna order carb kits instead?
Maybe both then they'll really be rippers

Yeah I was gonna get some magnum stickers for all my saws so they'd run better, but I think Im gonna order carb kits instead?
Maybe both then they'll really be rippers

You might want to work up to a MAGNUM decal by first having a saw ported. Get used to that, and then go for the decal. ;)

Of course, if you have a saw ported, you're gonna have to learn how to love cutting cookies. As we all know, that's the true measure of any saw.

image.jpeg
You might want to work up to a MAGNUM decal by first having a saw ported. Get used to that, and then go for the decal. ;)

I know I'll just start with a turbo sticker then maybe I'll be ready for a magnum sticker.
Ooh maybe a turbo magnum ? That'd be close to ported right

View attachment 485184

I know I'll just start with a turbo sticker then maybe I'll be ready for a magnum sticker.
Ooh maybe a turbo magnum ? That'd be close to ported right

No, no......you have it backwards. Get your saw ported first. Then get the decals. If you go with the decal(s) first, you'll surely lose control and possibly put an eye out.

Back