whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I will just stay inside today, or at least wait a little longer before sticking my head out my hole for it to be shot at by some ayhole running around a tennis court with to much imagination.

I would like to imagine a place where I could go get one of those damn code scanners without going on a duck hunt. When I went back to the one store to get it they guy said they were out of the one I wanted after asking if they had it in the morning.

What I do for a living: Drive around and around and around never going anywhere and sometimes getting things done. Its the small victories that make it worthwhile. I had to tell the idiot at ADVANCE that I could tell he knew nothing about automotive things and was just a bump on a log.

He did walk in to it. I mean their slogan is " WE KNOW CAR PARTS "

Damn truck threw the light on and bogged once yesterday so I need to get this sorted.

It acted like clogged fuel filter but the filter is in the tank and not serviceable... until it clogs. Its not a routine maintenance part on this vehicle apparently.

Either today or tomorrow I have to prune a Kwanzan - 300 to 400 - just one.

I have always been gentle to these trees and its gotten me nowhere!

That was a joke cause for a little tree they are quite, uh, um, overbearing?

It will probably take 3 or 4 hours to sort this little tree again.

I also have a client with a dead crusty willow, he put about 6 or 7 little saplings under it!

****in Phyllis Francis still got a ton of nasty stupid apsen leaning over her house. Now, a lot of them have dead tops. These are SCARY! I don't even want to touch them! I smacked one with the palm of my hand and it resonated nicely.

She called because she just wanted a few small trees removed.

That's a few grand I don't want to go after. I suppose I will if the cosmos deems it. There are other trees which I can use to guy them but that really only protects the house.

Time to write a song about @DR. P. Proteus but I'm stuck, already... there's only so many useful words that rhyme with "nuts"...

View attachment 587630

:innocent:

But there are a whole lot of words to use instead of 'nuts'

E D G B
I told her we was through

E D G B
That there was nothin she could do

E D G B

She picked me up and threw me down...... the ***** waaaaaaaaaas big

Em Em7 Em6 Em ( J. Lennon wrote the Em thing, I forget which song he put it in)

And she beat me she beat me she be uh eat me

EM Em7 Em6 Em
she beat me and left me fer deaaaaaddddddddd!

C G B

She left meeeee fooooor deeeeeeeaaaaaaad!

Been acting like a Limey **** with my little box on a little truck, duckin the tree warden and harassing women.

upload_2017-6-29_18-33-0.png

The Loadhandler workupload_2017-6-29_18-34-29.pngs pretty good, I've had it for years and years. Had to make something to keep chips from getting stuck behind the wheel wells but not take up what little room I have.

19554947_1427396847339077_8834857745571696281_n.jpg

I'm starting to like going grocery shopping next to a gym [emoji7] best one wasn't even from the gym tho some old dude his about 10 year old daughter and his sugar baby are casually strolling through the store well this chick is wearing half a shirt that is loose as a goose and I got to see boobs in the pasta isle, haha. My lady started to catch on when we ended up in the same isle 3 or 4 times oh well it's worth any punishment she can dish out.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'm starting to like going grocery shopping next to a gym [emoji7] best one wasn't even from the gym tho some old dude his about 10 year old daughter and his sugar baby are casually strolling through the store well this chick is wearing half a shirt that is loose as a goose and I got to see boobs in the pasta isle, haha. My lady started to catch on when we ended up in the same isle 3 or 4 times oh well it's worth any punishment she can dish out.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It puts on the athletic clothing and goes grocery shopping!

started dealing with this lightening struck treezap tree.jpg

A cable up high (~50') between two leaders is complicating things. I can't climb the most damaged stem so my plan is to get a rope up high on it and put some tension on it in a favorable direction. then I will climb the first stem from the left and cut the cable. There a house and a well to miss also...

started dealing with this lightening struck treeView attachment 588690

A cable up high (~50') between two leaders is complicating things. I can't climb the most damaged stem so my plan is to get a rope up high on it and put some tension on it in a favorable direction. then I will climb the first stem from the left and cut the cable. There a house and a well to miss also...

Climb up to the Y and send it?

YOU CAN DO IT !!!!

Well, after you cut the cable. I wonder how much the cable had to do with the tree getting hit.

Looks to me like the cable had a lot to do with attracting lightening. The damage starts at each end of the cable and goes to ground. There is little damage above the cable and the stem with no cable has no damage.

Started moving firewood this morning with the pick up and Loadhandler up to Peabody's. Two slow trips through parade's in towns so small that everybody has a Massey Ferguson.

City folk farmers is what they is.

Peabody got hisself and kitten! Tabby is what they call it but its more Bengal Tiger I would say.

Its amazing how smart and daring and learning this little guy is. I hope Peabody don't trip over him and go down the steps.

Its getting sentimental when I go to the horse farm. Its already turning back to crap.

Just a woman's half assed attempt.

To do what?

What was that song?

finished the lightening struck cherry tree....Had so many throw lines and ropes it looked like a power line near a bridge that people fish off....stuff hanging everywherezap tree scale.jpg

I have a little pruning in town for a guy who wants to be there to help. The one real hot horse chick is busy so I have to dress Andy up in skimpy athletic clothes to run interference for me as this guy is far worse than I ever will be.

Andy is a little abashed when it comes to running interference whereas this chick will just wiggle, play with her hair, blow bubbles and keep the target occupied... I mean entranced.

When I asked her to help me she told me she didn't have any experience, I laughed.

At least I know I am pretty nuts but my backing is solid enough to be more than an excuse. This client IS an excuse. Truthfuly though, he might not even be interested in girls. Poor Andy, the things I have him do.

Andy just got off from trying to bang this Hungarian lunatic bent on a working visa. I took one look at this ***** and was like, " ANDY! WTF are you doing!?"

I have to rip some PVC to cover the house drop as its rubbing on a branch I am not cutting and do some 'city property line/house clearing with the Felcos.

Anyway:

The daughter of the horse farm owner won't even look at me anymore. I know she is sad that she will turn out like her mother with an ass the size of Texas and regretting she wasn't born a man. Because if she was she would rightly know and that is what she wants. She wants to know why her mother is ****ing castrator and why she, herself, has to follow in her mother's footsteps.

Its very easy to look past her front, weak as it is, to see a demure and conscientious person. But her fears, both real and fabricated, get in the way of being able to express herself truthfully.

Back