• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 026 Pro shelf queen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you interested are just

Don't like it don't buy it!
I do know the cost of a 261, I own one and use it often. Actually my 026 pro is almost the same price as when it was new but to some it's a collectible now. Wait 20 years and see what a pristine 261 sells for.
I'm truly sorry sir, I did not mean to offend you in any way. I didn't realize you had a 261 and knew what they cost. I sincerely apologise.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

guess. ="ammoaddict, post: 7271136, member: 152570"]
I'm truly sorry sir, I did not mean to offend you in any way. I didn't realize you had a 261 and knew what they cost. I sincerely apologise.

Not offended at all just amused that someone with no interest posts a negative comment on a sale ad. Takes all kinds I guess.[/QUOTE]I was interested in it until I saw the price and realized it was basically a new 261 price. I was just confirming to see if that was the correct price. Sorry to bother you sir.

Are you interested are just

Don't like it don't buy it!
I do know the cost of a 261, I own one and use it often. Actually my 026 pro is almost the same price as when it was new but to some it's a collectible now. Wait 20 years and see what a pristine 261 sells for.
About $275.00 - $300 tops , even without paints chips or overspray ! ;)

Oh good...here we go again.

As I said last time, I am NOT a fan of calling out sellers we judge to be “overpriced” - that said - AA’s reply wasn’t out of line...It’s not like he said - “hey, your double what most peoplelike pay” - he simply pointed out the ask was near what a new model was selling at.

The seller seems to think he has a gold nugget here. That’s their business. It’s nice - but not rare, not likely to be “collectible” any day soon - just a solid example of a great saw.

So it’s a shelf queen - that’s nice, but most buyers who want a showcase example bought them 5-10 years ago when they were more plentiful. Not like there are new saw collectors joining by the thousands every day.

I also don’t understand arguing if something is “clean” - there are photos for any buyer to see and make their determination. Condition is subjective. Now if something is possibly off - that’s different - but pissing matches over what qualifies as “mint” aren’t gonna help anything.

If OP thinks it’s worth $500, let the market give them a lesson. If someone is dying to overpay - let them. The more someone overpays - the less competition for the real deals out there.

Back