• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 026 Pro shelf queen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, in this case we do, we have, and it is.

And this is a hard ass site, for sure. If you don't have balls, don't post here. Back in the day AS was a lot rougher as well. We would have torn this guy up with negative rep. Or just outright banned him. Of course we were all hard ass pro fallers and tree butchers here then as well. Those were the days!
Back when the World was Young. Lol
PC meant Personal Computer back then.

764238BA-BA21-41DA-BF20-4B581C5BDB59.jpeg
Well since Elvis has left the building ......and I was the one who said his saw had chips.......AND he asked to see them....AND he seems the type to lurk.......here’s your chips in YOUR picture......that you deleted.

Did you really think I was gonna say there were chips without saving the picture???
I’m old and slow but I don’t miss much.

And I only said yours had chips when you said there were no chips and someone else’s saw looked like it was dragged behind a truck. Cheap shot”bang”

Ol “bang” was last lurking at 10:00pm on Wednesday

No problem with asking any price.....just don’t get prissy when folks ask WHY?????

Prolly should be.:)

Yes. I was trying to see if it was a rare black Stihl case. Seriously. Been on the hunt for one of those forever.
Me too Steve. I bought one at a dealer and asked for a second one.
“last one. Have to order 4 at a time”
Like a fool I didn’t order 4........

wait....you do mean the square one that opens flat with all your tools easy to get to??

Back