• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 026 Pro shelf queen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
026 picture thread? I want to join, while mine has never sat directly on a shelf, I still think it’s pretty, and a “pro” model, so it has the go fast button.View attachment 822367
$500 for both. But you better include the original boxes and box it all up in another box.

View attachment 821595
Well since Elvis has left the building ......and I was the one who said his saw had chips.......AND he asked to see them....AND he seems the type to lurk.......here’s your chips in YOUR picture......that you deleted.

Elvis has left the building! Yes yes yes... good analogy. Maybe he has even left the forum? Gone back to Memphis? Oh, and who is Elvis, anyway? Not this Elvis, THE Elvis. No one knows any more. No one sees him any more. Like clutch cars and dial phones, secretaries and stewardesses. Ancient history.

Yes, the new definition of "shelf queen" appears to be what we used to call a boat anchor. Apparently he did not repaint the side cover, eh? The faded STIHL logo and wear on the bar nuts says it all. Well used. Hell, my most used 361 looks better than that.

Like FS said...little orange screw driver to tune,
Only used that little orange screwdriver once in the last year. That was on the old 036that needed a tweak. No issues so far with the M-Tronic. Prolly close to 50 gallons of mix thru the 3 I have in the last 3 years.

Like FS said...little orange screw driver to tune,

Ah well, then that thar is a fine 462 saw then. Impossible to get those locally here though. Hard to find an 500i as well. I am waiting... tap tap tap. I think the place to get these two saws and cheaper is through the guy in Greece here on AS. 500i and the tuneable 462. Quite the pair.

I have run and owned Mtronic saws, BTW. 362 and the 441. I sold off both.

Ah well, then that thar is a fine 462 saw then. Impossible to get those locally here though. Hard to find an 500i as well. I am waiting... tap tap tap. I think the place to get these two saws and cheaper is through the guy in Greece here on AS. 500i and the tuneable 462. Quite the pair.

I have run and owned Mtronic saws, BTW. 362 and the 441. I sold off both.
That's where this one came from via another member here near Indy.

I believe they also have non M Tonic 661s

Have had a few M Tronics over the years & zero issues with them. But I'm not running them 5 days a week 8 hours a day
Ditto for the Husky A Tunes, no issues

Back