056 has arrived!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OcoeeG

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
So my 056 has arrived. What an awesome saw, it just feels so solid. And sound, it has a ported exhaust which makes it sound great. Also, I think it is going to help in the milling as it comes out the side not front, hope that will help it stay cooler. I will let you know how it goes. I am going to burn off that turkey this weekend by doing some serious milling.

Congratulations!! It is an unwritten rule here at AS that you have to include pictures when you post about your milling adventures. Best of luck to ya.:cheers:

I'd be curious to see a pic of that muffler mod. Stock that saw sounds more like my old honda 250R than a chainsaw. And yes it will run much cooler than a newer saw with the muffler on the front. but you will have to raise the log as it gets close to the ground or the exhaust will bounce back into the saw and it will run dangerously hotter.

Last edited:
I plan on propping most logs up off the ground so hopefully the saw won't get too close to the ground.

Put the 32" bar and chain on and tested the saw out. It ripped through a 15" oak log like soft butter. AWESOME!! Before this saw I have never handled a saw much bigger than 50 cc's. These big bore saws eat it up. Can't wait to get it on the mill.

Latest posts

Back