066 prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parrisw

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Whats the range of prices for a 066 stihl, one for sale for $125. This is what the add says.

Older stihl 066 chainsaw and 28" bar.Runs great, perfect firewood saw.Needs chain and muffler.

Ok, just talked to the guy, he is about a hour drive from me, but he is willing to meet me closer. He says P&C are fine, he said muffler was falling apart, so he took it off, starts and runs fine. Gona meet up tomorrow and grab it.

Here is a pic, looks like I will be adding a Sthil to my linup.. Sorry Husky guys.

attachment.php

wow, great deal. I;ve gotten good deals, but never less than 250 for a running 066. Score

now your done. I used to be a die hard husky guy, until I ran a 066 and it went downhill fast from there

wow, great deal. I;ve gotten good deals, but never less than 250 for a running 066. Score

now your done. I used to be a die hard husky guy, until I ran a 066 and it went downhill fast from there

ha ha ha, well, I don't think I will get rid of my Huskies, I might sell my 272, if this 066 works out ok.

I'm curious to see what this is like compared to my 394xp, anybody know how they will stack up together??

Didn't get it off eBay, found if from a friend of a friend kind of deal. Great compression and looks like new. Can't wait to try it out.

Damn you lol . I live in shawnigan and Called right after you did hahaha , good find and a great deal.

HA, I paid $175 for mine and it was a running/logging saw. The guy ran it the day before he traded it in on a 660. You all seen my thread on my 066, it needed a few things. It's a strong runner though for 5yrs old, ecpecially with modded muffler.:greenchainsaw:

Picked up the saw today, definatly beat up, mechanicly it seems fine, just need some cosmetics, muffler, and some new screws, feels like really good compression, no scoring on P&C. Got it for $100

ha ha ha, well, I don't think I will get rid of my Huskies, I might sell my 272, if this 066 works out ok.

I'm curious to see what this is like compared to my 394xp, anybody know how they will stack up together??

I mill with both.394 seems to have more power.i like seeing the fuel level and the side adjuster on the stihl.The husky in a pain to adjust in the mill.

Picked up the saw today, definatly beat up, mechanicly it seems fine, just need some cosmetics, muffler, and some new screws, feels like really good compression, no scoring on P&C. Got it for $100

Heck, a hundered dollars.....you can't beat it, it's worth that as a non-runner. Fix her up and run it.....:greenchainsaw: :clap:

Back