10,000 Posts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I would like to take this moment to congratulate my friend Sawtroll on reaching the 10,000 post plateau. A spectacular achievement!

I expect to reach the ONE thousand mark my self sometime this fall. And as much as I sometimes think that I must be nuts to do that many posts, the fact that he has 10 times that amount suggests that he might want to consider therapy! Keep an eye on him, Witchy.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

wow how do you get any work done in the cabin with 10,000 posts.
Congrats :bowdown: :bowdown:

that has to be one long winded son of a gun to have that much to say. First question who has counted how many times he has given the same specs that can be looked up with a single link to the saw manufacturers website? Second question how many times has he said the 441 is too heavy in those 10 k posts?

that has to be one long winded son of a gun to have that much to say. First question who has counted how many times he has given the same specs that can be looked up with a single link to the saw manufacturers website? Second question how many times has he said the 441 is too heavy in those 10 k posts?
Good observation and you only needed 183 posts to notice the trend : ). There are a couple of more topics a person could add to your list too.

Last edited:
Thank you all :bowdown: , I think I am the third member to hit 10000 posts on the AS.

I had a lot of "spare" time this summer, because of my leg injury, that kept me from doing most of what I usually do in the summer......GRRRRRRR

Beeing here also helps keep my mind off my wifes problems, and the unsertain future.;)

Mighthy impressive post count there, Sawtroll ! Congrats :cheers:

Hope to see you blipping that trigger of that mighty 361 of yours again , and the other saws of course :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Back