10,000 Posts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troll-

Despite all of the ribbing that you take( And you take it quite well my friend)
you are an asset to the site, and are a veritable cornucopia of arcane saw knowledge!!

Congrats to you on reaching such a milestone, and as always, my best to you on your recovery and to the Witch as well !!

Chuck

Thank you all :bowdown: , I think I am the third member to hit 10000 posts on the AS.

I had a lot of "spare" time this summer, because of my leg injury, that kept me from doing most of what I usually do in the summer......GRRRRRRR

Beeing here also helps keep my mind off my wifes problems, and the unsertain future.;)

I want to say somethings:

He's not always posting. He is taking GOOD CARE of me, and helps me when I need it. Thanks, Niko!!! :heart:

Thanks for all its information

Hello to all,

Congratulations by his 10.000 posts :clap: . A merit is everything to obtain them. Also it wanted to congratulate to Sawtroll woman:bowdown: , is not easy that it lets to you be as much time in the computer.My wife would do this :computer2: Do you know when I remind to sawtroll?:biggrinbounce2: . When I see in catalogue of husqvarna the weight of 357xp.:hmm3grin2orange:

Greetings and congratulations to Niko :greenchainsaw:

Daayuum.......Niko......dat's alot of help you provide here.....I figured ya have about 2,000 helping post......and about 8,000 in da "beg for rep" thread.......now dat is very impressive indeed
animated088.gif
animated088.gif

Daayuum.......Niko......dat's alot of help you provide here.....I figured ya have about 2,000 helping post......and about 8,000 in da "beg for rep" thread.......now dat is very impressive indeed
animated088.gif
animated088.gif

:D Well, I knew from before that you can't count or calculate, so no offence taken.......:newbie: :laugh: :laugh:

Mighthy impressive post count there, Sawtroll ! Congrats :cheers:

Hope to see you blipping that trigger of that mighty 361 of yours again , and the other saws of course :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Well, I suspect the 361 will take the brunt of the use in the forseeable future also, but it may "loose" some to Witchys Dolmar, and a tad to the 372.....:yoyo: :yoyo: :rockn: :rockn:

Well, I suspect the 361 will take the brunt of the use in the forseeable future also, but it may "loose" some to Witchys Dolmar, and a tad to the 372.....:yoyo: :yoyo: :rockn: :rockn:

Tell it like it is Sawtroll, you like that 361 better than that 372, I know you do because I do too,hehe

Hate to correct you, but no, it's only you and Lake so far.

John Paul Sanborn needs another 637 and then there's Gypo and Thall pushing 8000.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: You're the super extra top elite, thanks for being around! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

There was a person earlier (MB) who posted over 10 000, but he isn't here longer, he is banned forever - as I know.

So that's right, Troll is the third. ;)

Hate to correct you, but no, it's only you and Lake so far.

John Paul Sanborn needs another 637 and then there's Gypo and Thall pushing 8000.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: You're the super extra top elite, thanks for being around! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Nope- there was another- but we don't need to go there...

Probably 3/4 of his posts were nothing but smileys though.:deadhorse:

Last edited:
Tell it like it is Sawtroll, you like that 361 better than that 372, I know you do because I do too,hehe

It isn't actually a question of that, just that the 361 fits most of my trees better.......;) :laugh: :laugh:

Now Now, Tommy. Be nice.

He allways is nice, we "fight" just for fun....:rockn: :rockn:

Last edited:
There was a person earlier (MB) who posted over 10 000, but he isn't here longer, he is banned forever - as I know.

Nope- there was another- but we don't need to go there...

Yes, of course you're right, he has 10730 posts. Strange though I didn't get him in my listing, other banned members showed, and when I didn't see him I just thought his post count didn't qualify...

Aw, forget it: If he does not show, he does not count! :biggrinbounce2:

Back