12" 25cc Echo for $19.99????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyb

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I saw this thing advertised on Facebook. A sponsored ad. So, I went to the website and... though my rational side said something isn't right.... I have to say that it at least looks legit. And.... that little thing would be really handy for me to trim sage brush and similarly sized things off my trail.

Sounds way, way too good to be true though.

Is it really an Echo... or some cheap knock-off that's only going to last an hour?

I think this has been discussed a few times already, and it sure looks like BS.

The demonstrations of them being used appear to be sped up to disguise how useless they actually are. You aren't going to get new saw for $25 that isn't garbage.

Ha! Oh, my. After I posted, I couldn't actually believe that I thought that MIGHT be something legit!!! 12" of saw chain with webbing handles! Interesting, these type of scammers. Embarressed for having asked.

I saw this thing advertised on Facebook. A sponsored ad. So, I went to the website and... though my rational side said something isn't right.... I have to say that it at least looks legit. And.... that little thing would be really handy for me to trim sage brush and similarly sized things off my trail.

Sounds way, way too good to be true though.

Is it really an Echo... or some cheap knock-off that's only going to last an hour?
Rusty here is the thread to a long talk about this: https://www.arboristsite.com/commun...ndle-or-29-scandal.345226/page-2#post-7366358. Do NOT, EVER click on any facebook ads! They are mainly scams.

Back