'15 Echo CS620PW Information

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The high idle alone should fix the hard start . My Husky dealer says that's the secret with these AT saws .
My issues are cold starts. It took 9 pulls the other day. Only one when it's hot. Oh and of course it's out of warranty lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

How smooth is the 620. How does the AV compare to a stihl 029?

Not much comparison between an old rubber A/V 029 and the spring av of the 620. Most any quality saw with spring A/V will be much much better than the old rubber A/V saws of the past. They should also be less maintenance over the life of the saw

Not much comparison between an old rubber A/V 029 and the spring av of the 620. Most any quality saw with spring A/V will be much much better than the old rubber A/V saws of the past. They should also be less maintenance over the life of the saw

Have you had time to run your 620...how's it working for you?

No time to run it yet. Spent this weekend making hay. Finished up the last of it last night. I should be able to get back to cutting this week sometime if I can get caught up in the shop

I'm going to give Echo Canada a call and see if the President will swing me a deal ,he was head of sales at Stihl when I was with Stihl .
I'd like to compare the 620 and he may help me out with that , I'll see :D

Haven't had time to run anything lately. Last weekend I made hay all weekend and this weekend I have been in bed sick. Later this week I should have a stock 6100 in my hands that is broken in. That should make a good comparison.

Good evening fellas, I'm trying find out if the echo 620p is a clamshell design? It may have been covered already but I have not been able to pull it up with the search feature. Thanks

Thank you sir. I'm trying to find a 60cc saw to add to the arsenal. I've been reading this thread on and of for days. Thanks again.

Back