192t!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treecutr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok, I just got a new clutch put in at the shop, now the bar oil isn't coming out, and I don't see an adjuster screw for this, am I missing something??? It worked great before it went into shop, now no oil at all. either where is the adjuster ( plain as day on my 200T ) or is there not one???

take it back.

Ok, I just got a new clutch put in at the shop, now the bar oil isn't coming out, and I don't see an adjuster screw for this, am I missing something??? It worked great before it went into shop, now no oil at all. either where is the adjuster ( plain as day on my 200T ) or is there not one???

or find a new shop.

there is no oiler adjustment on the 192

run it without the bar and chain. See if you have oil so you can find out if the isue is with the powerhead or the bar and chain. About a third throttle or so should do.

take side cover and bar off start it up hold it on its side open the bar oil cap and viola should be oiling again, and and btw get a 200t my man

I also have the 200T, I still use the 192, mostly for goundie to use if needed. I have run the saw with bar off, no oil, and it's the same bar I've had on for about 2 months, I flip it every other job. I'll try what tree Emergency said.

Latest posts

Back