>$2000 for a 090AV??!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I sure missed the price on that one. I thought $2350 would get it but I was wrong

I can't imagine paying that much when I could buy three good running 090's for the same money. Guess it must be destined to be a shelf queen! I'm happy for the guy selling it. I notice there are suddenly a couple more 090s on eBay. Can't blame the sellers as there must be at least one other buyer out there willing to spend nearly $3,000 for an 090.

Its an investment, will probably be worth double in 5 years. How many NEW 090 saws have you seen? How much would a new unused 1970 HEMI CUDA be worth?

it might have 13hp SAE. the current 076 is rated at 7.1hp with 111cc and the 070 is rated at 6.4 from 106cc. it sure looks like a big jump to 13hp with only 31cc's more.

Where did you find those numbers. Just want to check em out for myself. Yea, does seem a bit of a jump now that I see these numbers. But 076 with only 7.1? 660 has 7.0 with around 93? cc's. That seems off too.

Latest posts

Back