2009 Stihl Calender

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually beginning to work on something like this, I have a few girls lined up for the modeling. I'm into hotrods, so it will be some 50s style pin-up stuff, but whatever looks good. I'm a little excited to get going on it next spring! :clap: :clap:

As for the Stihl calendar. July. October. Legs. That is all.

No chainsaws, but a good calendar is from wicked weasel out of Australia. No nudity but it's uhhh, kind of lippy :greenchainsaw:

The pics were shot with a camera at close range, probably from the bottom of the calendar so the legs got overemphasized. I suspect in real life the models' heads look much larger in comparison to their feet.

That's what I thought as well, I want to do much more than I do with photography, I still like shooting with my 35mm, but it's so much nicer to see instant results on a full manual Digital! I don't have much for lenses yet, but I'm hoping to next spring.

As a sidenote, I was referring mostly to the shape. :) I'm a big fan of a nice set of legs...those are much tougher to "enhance" with some ziploc bags full of caulk. lol! Been there...a few times....I prefer to let god take care of that stuff!

I asked my dealer about calendar. Get this, People protested or argued with Stihl parts wharehouse in southern Ohio,cant remember city, and they quit giving them out. All the Stihl dealers thatget parts from that wharehouse cant get calendar. THAT SUCKS.:cheers:

Let me give you one better. My distributor is run by a female, (nothing wrong with that) that thinks that the Stihl calendar discredits women and will not order them from Stihl Inc. I have to buy one of ebay (that sucks).

Let me give you one better. My distributor is run by a female, (nothing wrong with that) that thinks that the Stihl calendar discredits women and will not order them from Stihl Inc. I have to buy one of ebay (that sucks).

That's odd, I never felt discredited holding any Stihl product--not even buck naked. :D

th_070208PattyFunny29.gif

What a waste of space.

The photographer is obviously an idiot.

The models are NOT cold.

Why not, I ask.

Kevin

I love the implication in the July photo the most. However, my mind is a permenent denizen of the gutter regions.:cheers:

All I got to say is: ANOREXIA .
Where are some real women with some meat. Like the man says: "Whattya get when you work your fingers to the bone ? Bony fingers. "
Why all these Bony Girls ?

Back