2009 Stihl Calender

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flimflam

flimflam

ArboristSite Operative
All I got to say is: ANOREXIA .
Where are some real women with some meat. Like the man says: "Whattya get when you work your fingers to the bone ? Bony fingers. "
Why all these Bony Girls ?

I like a girl with some meat myself. These girls look like they could be broken just by staring too hard.

Hey how come Husky doesn't have a calendar? They certainly have the money for it.

BIGBORE577

BIGBORE577

Addicted to ArboristSite
I like a girl with some meat myself. These girls look like they could be broken just by staring too hard.

Hey how come Husky doesn't have a calendar? They certainly have the money for it.

Send em' my way, I'll make sure I take it easy on them.

rbtree

rbtree

Addicted to ArboristSite
If you can stand the lousy music, check this out:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSslcvkEUr0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSslcvkEUr0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WCS99no1

WCS99no1

ArboristSite Operative

You could make your own Husky calendar. You can make calendars at Zazzle (http://www.zazzle.com/custom/calendars). All you need is a husky fan with CAD, a few women, and a digital camera.

For those who want to get their own copy of the Stihl calendar, eBay is probably your best...well, only, choice. I got a collection from eBay -- sold it on eBay too.

Joel

husky455rancher

husky455rancher

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
come on im 5'9 145 lbs of steel! thats what i tell my wife all the time. i when people saw eat something so you can gain more weight i tell them if i hit 150 i have to make myself puke lmao. i been the same sice since i was maybe 15 hence me not being in the nhl. oh that and i would have to get good at hockey.

logbutcher

logbutcher

Addicted to ArboristSite
OK OK It's time for a POLL :agree2: ..........

Will all those who enjoy the company of air-brushed BONY kindly raise your hands ( both please :monkey: ).

Now, all those preferring real women ( except Bermie :dizzy: ) please raise your hands ( again, both hands please ).

Thank you. Thank you very much. I thought so. :givebeer:

Marc

Addicted to ArboristSite
OK OK It's time for a POLL :agree2: ..........

Will all those who enjoy the company of air-brushed BONY kindly raise your hands ( both please :monkey: ).

Now, all those preferring real women ( except Bermie :dizzy: ) please raise your hands ( again, both hands please ).

Thank you. Thank you very much. I thought so. :givebeer:

It's cool if you're a chubby chaser, you don't have to get all uppity about it. :D

JTElectric

JTElectric

ArboristSite Operative
^^^ hahaha! I done put in my time with sub-par girls. Now you guys can have them! I've since steadily upgraded, in both looks AND personality each rung up the ladder....and lemme tell you, there have been a few NICE rungs! :jawdrop:

My girlfriend now is very pretty, with an itty-bitty waist and a great head on her shoulders, and she puts up with me! I plan on keeping her, if she'll let me. :)

So, my point is...from QUANTITY, comes QUALITY! :givebeer:

oh yeah, that wicked weasel site sure keeps you on your toes! :dizzy:

Latest posts