2009 surges ahead

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M.D. Vaden

vadenphotography.com
Reaction score
2009 is off to a great start.

Hope the same is happening for others.

Some stuff is due to ice and snow damage, but more than half of what I'm working on is not storm related.

In 2007 and 2008, the range of 700 page views per day never happened until March. When I saw 740 page views Dec. 31, I thought it was going to dive. But the page views are holding almost solid for 6 days.

The phone calls for estimates are also about double that of other Januarys.

I'm just wondering if people got so tired of sitting in stalemate last November and into the holidays, that they are just cutting loose and starting to spend.

Any other areas seeing a spending surge?

Should add - house prices barely took a hit here. That may have helped.

Last edited:
page views meaning website i take?
yea ya,ll had pretty bad weather up there so far.
my year has started pretty good so far also,usually leave town to work ice storms.but no need to this year.:clap:
not to say that it,s big bucks but it,s payin the bills.
Stay safe up there.:cheers:

2009 is off to a great start.

Hope the same is happening for others.

Some stuff is due to ice and snow damage, but more than half of what I'm working on is not storm related.

In 2007 and 2008, the range of 700 page views per day never happened until March. When I saw 740 page views Dec. 31, I thought it was going to dive. But the page views are holding almost solid for 6 days.

The phone calls for estimates are also about double that of other Januarys.

I'm just wondering if people got so tired of sitting in stalemate last November and into the holidays, that they are just cutting loose and starting to spend.

Any other areas seeing a spending surge?

Should add - house prices barely took a hit here. That may have helped.

I wish I could say the same, no good here in PA. GOD BLESS.

Latest posts

Back