• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2011 WoodMizer LT10 - Central Arkansas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDB777

I find unique timber and cut it up
Reaction score

That's right everyone! I'm selling this mill for $3,650.00 Cash!
You'll be saving almost $1600 off the price of new!!!

I am the original owner of this WoodMizer LT-10 with upgraded 10 horsepower Briggs engine. Engine services have been done every 30 hours of runtime. Engine has never had ethanol gas put in it!(No corn) Mill comes with new dogs(2), both sets of posts, and extra 7* bands(8 of them), and 2 water bottles..... I will also include the bunk material the mill is sitting on(white oak 8" x 6" beams). This mill is valued at $4,175.00 with all included items!

Mill will cut 19.5"wide boards that are up to 10' in length. You can easily cut up to 160bdft/hr. I have milled 3,450lb Pignut Hickory logs with no issues! Even Osage Orange without skipping a beat.....mill is in perfect condition! The mill and powerhead weigh in at about 675lbs....

Don't worry, I'll teach you how to use it....I always have something I can mill around here!

You will need to provide a trailer to load mill on that is at least 14' long, and straps to secure the mills' powerhead...I will not deliver, and buyer must have cash. No checks, no credit, no money orders....

Mill can be seen by appointment only....so let's set up a date/time! PM me and we can go from there!!!

Scott (stop wasting wood with chainsaw mills) B

Wish you were closer. That's more in my price range for a bandmill.

Sold.....this under-priced bandsaw mill was sold in 7 days.

Scott (shoulda coulda woulda) B

Latest posts

Back