2016 Christmas giveaway

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, things have been a bit slow here . . .

Philbert's Home Made Happy Saw Gift Set*

View attachment 542624

Includes:
- tethered 13mm / 19mm, hi-viz scrench (specially tapered to fit those narrow Swedish chain tensioners);
- tethered, genuine STIHL carb adjusting screwdriver & toothpick;
- field cleaning kit with toothbrush, dusting brush, and re-pourposed bar groove&hole cleaner;
- Oregon #556418 chain pitch and gauge with personalized instructions.

*includes some recycled content (for you environmental types). Colors may vary.

Recipient pays the shipping. Please send me a PM.

Happy Holidays!

Philbert
Claimed?

Nevermore I see the last post.

That's a cool set!

Spent some time on the XL12's yesterday.
There are 3-4 that could be saved and made into runners.They have spark and good p/c and could be complete.
One is a Super XL with the Auto oiler.
Then there are lots of parts.
I think I have a home light that needs some parts. I need to go look to see what it actually is

Update on my chain drawing-

I have set aside 10 chains- 5x 84DL and 5 72DL

I will do the drawing and the winner gets choice of what they want

Runner up will be notified of what 5 are left (could be a mix bag) and will have the option to take them all or if they can only use certain ones they will be able to take those only.

Merry Christmas y'all!

Going to do the drawing this Friday evening. if you want to be in on the drawing then you better speak up.

I will package them up and send them out the following monday, this should ensure their delivery before Christmas.

Merry Christmas y'all

Going to do the drawing this Friday evening. if you want to be in on the drawing then you better speak up.

I will package them up and send them out the following monday, this should ensure their delivery before Christmas.

Merry Christmas y'all
Edit: ok i see i did.

Did I throw in? I don't remember at this point. I know I did with someone and chains??

Merry Christmas y'all

What does it take to get in? Just say so?

You betcha, the only thing I ask is that you have an actual need for the chains, rather than just want them to resell or something.

And the 25 inch stihl bars are 84DL count

Ik cause that's what I have on my 029 super..... direct fit

You betcha, the only thing I ask is that you have an actual need for the chains, rather than just want them to resell or something.

No it'd be nice to have some more chains

I don't have much to give and funds are low being the season that it is so all items will have to be paid shipping but here is my list...

1- Almost new 24" oregon powermatch with all paint and letters still intact small mount husky bar 3/8 .050 84dl

2- Dolmar 6400 muffler with cat that has has a slit cut in it for mm

3- Poulan 3400-4000 bucking spike with mounting screws.

A few things here to give and will look for more when I get a chance.

Hope I am still in the run for these. I sure could use some 84dl!!!

Back