2016 Christmas giveaway

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish for a single owner MS460 or 372, with limited use, and a minor, overlooked, problem, that I can correct for a total investment of under $200, including bar and chain.

Also, a Silvey Pro Sharp grinder with free shipping.

Next?

Philbert

Of all the jabroni's on here YOU had to be the one to say such a thing! :D

Of all the jabroni's on here YOU had to be the one to say such a thing!
In previous years, 'asking' has been discouraged - there are a number of other swap threads, the Trading Post, etc. Some people think that it is crass to ask. But if Santa wants to bring me either of those, I would even clean up after his reindeer . . .

Philbert

In previous years, 'asking' has been discouraged - there are a number of other swap threads, the Trading Post, etc. Some people think that it is crass to ask. But if Santa wants to bring me either of those, I would even clean up after his reindeer . . .

Philbert

You do have a valid point. I can see your point of view. I was just saying it may jog someones memory. Today I had a customer tell me him mint 038 needed a carb, and they are not available anymore and I just happened to have one.

I wish for a single owner MS460 or 372, with limited use, and a minor, overlooked, problem, that I can correct for a total investment of under $200, including bar and chain.

Next?

Philbert
I've got ms-460 & a new 2 me 046 that runs well haven't had chance to make chips yet. Need to keep both, for 2 power head bar coming next month,but. I'd be able to pay shipping & gas money to & from ups, fedex, or whoever for that free silvey (-;

I have a few MS211 parts if anyone wants them, I have two cranks, a sprocket or two and maybe a couple other small parts. If anyone wants them but it will be Monday before I can get them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one wants the chains? Needs to happen this week at the latest, it takes around 7-10 days, plus will likely take me several days to get a chance to get it packed up and to the post office when they are open.

Dibbs... I let this one sit figuring someone else would take a leap but... ya'll waited to long!

Next?
Philbert
You can come to Iowa and drool on my SDM4, I might even let you sharpen some chain on it... :p

1.) Mac 1-40 - jerrycmorrow
2.) 2x 325 .058 carlton chains of any length - nstueve
3.) 2x 325 .058 34LG oregon chains - atpchas
4.) 211 stihl parts - brandonstc6
5.) Poulan Pro 295 (good compression) - Bowtechmadman
6.)
7.)
8.)

Two loops of Oregon 34LG (.325, .058, chisel). You tell me how many drive links, I spin ‘em up and send ‘em to you. You pay postage on a USPS Flat Rate box ($6.80).
Two great minds think alike!

You guys aren't adding to the list like you should... Keeps it organized on whats left and what's been claimed. please fill in one of the blanks with your items!

Update:
3.) 2x 325 .058 34LG oregon chains of any length - atpchas
6.) 2x 3/8LP .043 GB R43S chains of any length - atpchas
7.)
8.)

Update:
3.) 2x 325 .058 34LG oregon chains of any length - atpchas
6.) 2x 3/8LP .043 GB R43S chains of any length - atpchas
7.)5x 3/8 .050 full chisel oregon chain, 72 or 84dl you pick, used/like new--- @astnmacgto
8.)

Back