2100/5200 in a Stihl shop, hmmmmm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see the BP-1 on Ebay? It isn't pretty but it is still a BP-1.

Yeah I saw it. The problem for me is that I run all my stuff, sometimes for 6/7 hours a day 2/3 days in a row. Even my real old stuff gets a workout, so any thing that I get has to be pretty serviceable. Also, I know that a bp1 is strong for it's size but I still tend toward a much larger saw.

Last edited:
Hey Hoss

Remember that guy I told you that wanted to send some saws to West Africa? He called today and placed his order. He changed his mind on the saws. He now wants 2-MS660/24in, 2 extra 24inch bars, 2 -36inch bars and 5 chains for each length, and a few file kits and get this, to start with. This is the start of his order, not the end of it. Best part is he didn't ask for one penny off, I'm gonna like this guy,:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Remember that guy I told you that wanted to send some saws to West Africa? He called today and placed his order. He changed his mind on the saws. He now wants 2-MS660/24in, 2 extra 24inch bars, 2 -36inch bars and 5 chains for each length, and a few file kits and get this, to start with. This is the start of his order, not the end of it. Best part is he didn't ask for one penny off, I'm gonna like this guy,:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He paying in coke?

He paying in coke?

Don't think so. He may be paying with your credit card number Space. I asked him was it a Visa or Mastercard. He said it was a stolen card from some guy in Ark that badmouths Stihl all the time. I said awwwwwwwww, give me that number ole boy,LOLOL

Don't think so. He may be paying with your credit card number Space. I asked him was it a Visa or Mastercard. He said it was a stolen card from some guy in Ark that badmouths Stihl all the time. I said awwwwwwwww, give me that number ole boy,LOLOL

Thats whose credit card they used to buy the three $6000 Mack engines from the place I work, two years ago...They are still sitting on a port in FL...Waiting for the court system to release them or insurance to pay...What a mess...

I don't badmouth Stihl--I talk much better about them than they deserve! :)

I don't badmouth Stihl--I talk much better about them than they deserve! :)

I think that there some judges in Arkansas and Utah would allow a lead payback for those words. (acourse as a mac and homie guy, i'm just a spectator here)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back