2101xp/ top all time muscle saws!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That saw cuts so fast I can smell the wood chips through my monitor.

Thats hilarious. Ol Randy knows his stuff:rock: When I pick that one up, Im leaving the Johnsered 2095 I just bought with him for the works- whatever can be done and still be a "woods" usable saw. Just finished tonight reading all 16 pages of threads under "2095" search. Not a single build thread amongst them. Lot of info but no builds.

Good stuff homy Jim! Steven that 2095 is real strong I hear, and well built. Even for a smaller saw yeah the 044 is handy, and impressive. Rand good shiat! I love that pic man! someday when we meet up, I would love to see your scrap books.

Looks like i've got another vintage musccccle saw
coming my way. GEEEEEEE, I wonder what it could be. :hmm3grin2orange:
Anyone want to guess.

Lee
Long time no see! How are you buddy? Let me guess 166 number what you got like 27 of em LOL!

Doing great buddy! Hey being on the 6 cube lookout is a good thing! If I had extra cash, my shed doors would be unable to close, be full of muscle saws!

I was swapping stories, and pics on Facebook the other night with funkysawman. Talking about a old doug fir that fell up a hill, and lucky for the guy we did the job for. Down the hill he would have been homeless it would have destroyed his house. Anyway one of my favorite muscle saw moments, though have had several this one stood out. Big tree the butt was just under 6 feet through. We had to take down a sudden oak death tan oak first. It was on a hillside, and had to rig and tie everything. The guy was a retired fire chief or captain. We hit the fir to tackle after the bust ass day on the oak, and had maybe 2 hours before dark. The tree was bound pretty good I climbed up, and started bucking off side top down, all we had to clear was about 15-20 for a walk way, so we planned to buck firewood size rounds, but like 28 in length, and roll them out using a chain hoist, chokers and bull rope and blocks. Easier said than done the first one was a biatch, but we got it thanks to the chain hoist. After we got the first round out the gap went from 24 inches to almost closing on the top. We had to do some blocking the old guy was so impressed with our work, and rigging and said he never saw saws throw chips, a cut through such big wood with ease. Said in his day it wasn't the case. It was before I owned the 2101, but thanks to our two 066's made ease of the job! It felt real good saws got good workout and we ate that one on what we made for cash, but was worth making somebody that happy, and them being impressed with our work.

Norm I spend about 60-40 between here and facebook. Hit me up with a friend request if you like, but be warned I get grumpy on the facebook sometimes. My info is on my profile.

Norm I spend about 60-40 between here and facebook. Hit me up with a friend request if you like, but be warned I get grumpy on the facebook sometimes. My info is on my profile.

Who cares about facebook, that just are for dorks that have no real interests in life! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

You gotta friend cool guys like us! Then you will have a following like a rockstar!:yourock::rockn: Jim, I think I friended the wrong Jim, high school graduation date was 1990? Funny thing had a Homelite for his avatar. Threw me off of course there are a million selections!

Back