2101xp/ top all time muscle saws!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah brother! Dam shame, glad u few found this old thread and revived it.. Heart sank in November, when I couldn't find it. The tick has been busy gathering wood, and a tree job from hell bout a month ago, ran all the muscle I had. Hard cutting, rip and slabbing, nasty pine take down.

Good to see you around norm. After every conversation i have with Aaron i think damn i should have asked him where's norm been, then the next time the same thing and so on. Always remember just after and say to myself next time i'm gonna remember. Hahahahaha never works out. Sweet pine. They get massive down there aye. Up here we just got little stick pines. Very rare to find a big one. Our big tree's consist of cedar, hemlock, and fir. We get the odd big spruce too i guess

Was not me Norm

Credit where it's due,

Thanks HomeliteJim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did put a slash behind the 2101/

I've had the pleasure to run some of the best made, these old girls ain't talked about much, but they deserve their place here!

View attachment 323507
LOL! Good deal brothers, hey maybe Husky will bring back a anniversary 2101, me signature eh?? LOL!

Latest posts

Back