2186 or 441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For it is just that way that GOD INTENDED THEM TO BE ON A CHAINSAW!!!

See here?? I just found it in the bible!! (with my apologies to Python fans everywhere...)

A reading from the book of Sawlms:

And the Lord said, "Goeth and vanquish thine forest enemies with thine righteous saws, which being in my sight, haveth their handlebars straight unto thy felling direction. And for the heathen, woe betideth they who goeth into the dealerships in Virginny, where thou shalt be set upon by BeElvisZebub, who admittedly I went nuts on with the whole 'jawbone of an ass' bit, but still...a fool and his money soon parteth." In thy mercy.

And by the way...4 out of 5 clergymen choose Jonsered. (The fifth was a Unitarian...)

Last edited:
See here?? I just found it in the bible!! (with my apologies to Python fans everywhere...)

And the Lord said, "Goeth and vanquish thine forest enemies with thine righteous saws, which being in my sight, haveth their handlebars straight unto thy felling direction. And for the heathen, woe betideth they who goeth into the dealerships in Virginny, where thou shalt be set upon by the Antichrist, who admittedly I went nuts on with the whole 'jawbone of an ass' bit, but still...a fool and his money soon parteth." In thy mercy.

And by the way...4 out of 5 clergymen choose Jonsered. (The fifth was a Unitarian...)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And the Lord said, "Goeth and vanquish thine forest enemies with thine righteous saws, which being in my sight, haveth their handlebars straight unto thy felling direction. And for the heathen, woe betideth they who goeth into the dealerships in Virginny, where thou shalt be set upon by BeElvisZebub, who admittedly I went nuts on with the whole 'jawbone of an ass' bit, but still...a fool and his money soon parteth." In thy mercy.

Woodie,

I knew those days of cutting your classes at Seminary would find you out.

Therefore, thus says the Lord GOD, "Because you have spoken falsehood and seen a lie, therefore behold, I am against you," declares the Lord GOD. "So My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations They will have no place in the council of My people, nor will they be written down in the register of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel, that you may know that I am the Lord GOD."

father joat

Lead,

And it will be seven fold for the false prophet's cheerleaders.

father joat

Woodie,

I knew those days of cutting your classes at Seminary would find you out.

Therefore, thus says the Lord GOD, "Because you have spoken falsehood and seen a lie, therefore behold, I am against you," declares the Lord GOD. "So My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations They will have no place in the council of My people, nor will they be written down in the register of the house of Israel, nor will they enter the land of Israel, that you may know that I am the Lord GOD."

father joat

Lead,

And it will be seven fold for the false prophet's cheerleaders.

father joat

Hey Jack,

According to your theory, and the Old Testament, all Christians get the same punishment. I am a member of the church of the Holy Sawer. Founded in Sweden. :)

Lead

Hey Jack,

According to your theory, and the Old Testament, all Christians get the same punishment. I am a member of the church of the Holy Sawer. Founded in Sweden. :)

Lead

Lead,

Yes my son. As it says:

It is for discipline that you endure; God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom his father does not discipline? But if you are without discipline, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. Furthermore, we had earthly fathers to discipline us, and we respected them; shall we not much rather be subject to the Father of spirits, and live? For they disciplined us for a short time as seemed best to them, but He disciplines us for our good, so that we may share His holiness. All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness. Therefore, strengthen the hands that are weak and the knees that are feeble, and make straight paths for your feet, so that the limb which is lame may not be put out of joint, but rather be healed. Pursue peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no one will see the Lord. See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled; that there be no immoral or godless person like Esau, who sold his own birthright for a single meal. For you know that even afterwards, when he desired to inherit the blessing, he was rejected, for he found no place for repentance, though he sought for it with tears.

May peace and grace be yours,

Joat

And don't forget the Crusades...

"The Inquisition, what a show
The Inquisition, here we go..."

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKxnaMeOK20&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKxnaMeOK20&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Excellent posts!

Thank You all for your input, I think the jonsered won according to looks and spiritual values! I thought the 441 looked good until the boxy volvo comment came up along with the friends laughing at you post.

"The Inquisition, what a show
The Inquisition, here we go..."

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKxnaMeOK20&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKxnaMeOK20&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Jep.. that's Father Joat in the red robe... Wait.. that's TOMMY!!!:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back