3120 pipe saw ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASEMASTER

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I got to work after a 6 month worker comp. vacation. ? when I left there was a 3120 husky pipe saw that was in a basket to get repaired ,the piston and jug were broken, the rod still turns, the reason for failure is that the jug fins were full of dirt and dust from the workers cutting pipe and asphalt and not cleaning it up ,we see this all the time, now can I use this power head if repaired in a mill. and what are the parts availability . I may get this basket case for nothing!

I got to work after a 6 month worker comp. vacation. ? when I left there was a 3120 husky pipe saw that was in a basket to get repaired ,the piston and jug were broken, the rod still turns, the reason for failure is that the jug fins were full of dirt and dust from the workers cutting pipe and asphalt and not cleaning it up ,we see this all the time, now can I use this power head if repaired in a mill. and what are the parts availability . I may get this basket case for nothing!

I think you might find one here...Curt is A/S sponcer he had P/C not long ago.. Just PM him ..

http://stores.ebay.com/Baileys-Stihl-Chainsaw-Parts-Plus

Back