346 husky 28in bar Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like a fun project, but I have to ask why?
Why not just port NE and get them smokin....

Another hmmm, why would a fellow spend so much time to make it look just like factory, especially making the covers fit perfect.But its 3cc over what every body else has, but looks factory.

Hmmmm
At the time it was 8cc larger then the 346. I also wanted a cheater saw to run in the 3 cube class.
Hmmmm
Nufff said!

Later
Dan

Funny comeback :bowdown: :laugh::hmm3grin2orange::laugh: Could you share some pictures of this 346 357 hybrid chainsaw Sir? :biggrinbounce2:

Howdy,
Even if you're going to do a little bucking, I personally wouldn't feed it a steady diet of anything over 16" - 18". I would say that unless it's bone dry bug kill, or an old dry hickory, the stock oiler would keep up.
Regards
Gregg

Thank you Gregg...

Howdy,
Even if you're going to do a little bucking, I personally wouldn't feed it a steady diet of anything over 16" - 18". I would say that unless it's bone dry bug kill, or an old dry hickory, the stock oiler would keep up.
Regards
Gregg

:clap:

Exactly what I thought...whats wrong don't want to talk about it?

Hmmmm
I thought I was just talking about it.
And before you ask the saw was never been out of Pa. It just stays here and I cut all of my small wood with it.

Later
Dan

Went to youtube to do some searches and turned up a 346 in big wood video, havent found any with my beloved 026's yet :cry:. I don't see a primer bulb on this 346 so it might only be a 45cc. :jawdrop:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aMPqW76OYSU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aMPqW76OYSU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back