346's are now NLA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just want to let you guys know that Husky is now out of 346's and listing them as no longer available. So, whatever is out in the field is it. (I know where there's about 30 of them :msp_sneaky:) Another of the all time greats is going away.

I'm heading to the dealer right now....

Time for a new backpack blower. God help me if I get distracted and adopt another 346...

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

glad i got one from you last year,, randy did his magic on it for me,, and still i have only run maybe 2 tanks through it,, i need to find some wood to cut :bang::bang:,, it still looks brand new

Three left at the dealer.

Local Pulp outfit has two more on hold.

End of the Non-strato era. I hope it dosn't suck as bad as I think it will.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Missed the boat.

Well looks like I just missed the boat.:confused:

At least I got the sexy red version while she's still around.

GOOOOOOOOD RIDDENS! Sick of hearing about this over rated saw for so many years. Maybe Husky finally figured out, that outside of the people on AS they didn't have anymore sales...

As far as I know, that one is orange! :msp_wink:

I'm impatiently waiting on the 2258 or 2260 to show up over here. All I have is the 372 right now and have had thoughts of selling it for a 2172 or 2188.

GOOOOOOOOD RIDDENS! Sick of hearing about this over rated saw for so many years. Maybe Husky finally figured out, that outside of the people on AS they didn't have anymore sales...

They sold like hot-cakes around here, despite they cost a lot more than the "competition". :msp_wink:

I'm impatiently waiting on the 2258 or 2260 to show up over here. All I have is the 372 right now and have had thoughts of selling it for a 2172 or 2188.

The 2260 is officially out here, according to a note from the Jonsered dealer - not sure about the 2258. I guess I need to visit him in the near future....

Btw, visited my Husky dealer today, and he had a 560xp on display, but was temporary sold out on 550xps....

Last edited:

+1:bang:

I got my money set aside for the 540xp. I figure I'll have the money plus porting money by the time the 2260 gets here. Me and Ol' Randy already have a game plan in place.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back