• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 346xp Dawgs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me, My name and my reputation are worth a lot more to me than any saw, much less saw parts. You don't have to worry about me. I don't want to own the template or sell anything after the fact. I'm just trying to get some dawgs on this saw and move on- lol! ;)

never said i didn't trust you, if i had a bunch cut i'd send them to whoever wanted them. just wish that member kept his word.

never said i didn't trust you, if i had a bunch cut i'd send them to whoever wanted them. just wish that member kept his word.

No, I didn't that way at all. I just could tell that you were/are frustrated that someone else jerked you around when you tried to help them out. I would feel the same way too if I was you. I just wanted to reassure you that I am a strait up guy in case I found someone locally that could help us both out (as long as their prices are reasonable etc) and possibly sooner than your potential source could. No worries :drinking:

Shane was probably drunk and forgot who he even sent them to[emoji23]

nope, i know the guy. sold him a ported 346 LOL he had to have those dawgs but i didn't wanna get rid of my set so in exchange of him cutting me 2 sets i sent him the prints :( he's that guy who started that thread on the air leak 346 of old-cats. he didn't have any issues with mine though :D he hasn't replied to my PM's but that doesn't mean he won't. maybe he hasn't found a guy to cut them yet. you are correct though, i do forget some **** while beveraging. i saw a post a made a while back earlier and i asked mustang mike how it feels to be balls deep in his 044's tin can. that one i don't remember but i believe i was more then half in a 26'er that day. funny how things seem funny when you post hammered but then they just seem ridiculously stupid when sober.

nope, i know the guy. sold him a ported 346 LOL he had to have those dawgs but i didn't wanna get rid of my set so in exchange of him cutting me 2 sets i sent him the prints :( he's that guy who started that thread on the air leak 346 of old-cats. he didn't have any issues with mine though :D he hasn't replied to my PM's but that doesn't mean he won't. maybe he hasn't found a guy to cut them yet. you are correct though, i do forget some **** while beveraging. i saw a post a made a while back earlier and i asked mustang mike how it feels to be balls deep in his 044's tin can. that one i don't remember but i believe i was more then half in a 26'er that day. funny how things seem funny when you post hammered but then they just seem ridiculously stupid when sober.

Or better yet, when the ever so friendly and helpful auto-correct / auto-fill feature in the latest version of
IOS 8,00000001 update decides to completely edit your text for you and at best you look drunk and at worst illiterate...
:crazy::reading:

Or better yet, when the ever so friendly and helpful auto-correct / auto-fill feature in the latest version of
IOS 8,00000001 update decides to completely edit your text for you and at best you look drunk and at worst illiterate...
:crazy::reading:

ain't that the truth LOL :D

I sent you an email a couple weeks ago. Never responded. I sold a set of spikes to the ebayer linked above and it seems that person has traced my set and started cutting out of steel. To each their own.

Shane,

That post made me laugh for about five minutes, and I still chuckle just seeing you put it in print again.

k well i guess it wasn't that bad then :) the king of beveraging posts is still the one and only gypo logger though LOL

I sent you an email a couple weeks ago. Never responded. I sold a set of spikes to the ebayer linked above and it seems that person has traced my set and started cutting out of steel. To each their own.

Hello and Thank You for replying to me here too- I will reply back to you in the PM in a moment. I apologize to you if I missed your reply to my personal email account. I tend to use this site more than I do my personal email account. That email address is really just a spare/back up account to the joint email account that my wife and I normally use (which I do not list on sites like this one due to all of the recent hacking over the last couple of years- can anyone say “LinkBucks…”). I thought that I also included my cell info to you in my PM- but who knows. I tend to Call/Text a lot so I check that regularly vs my email.

Regards,
Scott

I messaged Sierradmax a while ago about those spikes and never heard back either.... I have a couple of ported 346 I would like larger set on.. if you guys get together on something, I'd be down for a couple sets.

I messaged Sierradmax a while ago about those spikes and never heard back either.... I have a couple of ported 346 I would like larger set on.. if you guys get together on something, I'd be down for a couple sets.

Hello neighbor!
I'll keep you in the loop and send a PM to you tomorrow with my cell info so we can stay in touch.

Cheers,
Scott

Hey ! Yea I'm in Frederick County (with any luck on a new job, moving to Elicott City in Howard).... Def keep me in the loop maybe we can meet up sometime too ;)

I need some 6 point super sized spikes for these mean 346s. Have to run a 24" bar to keep 16" of cut but at least it won't fall over.

LOL took quite a bit to get mine rolling with the big spikes and they were only 5 point. i'm on a mission to make up some 550 ones. thinking i'm just gonna trace the 562 ones moving the mounting holes and then get some cut once i have some decent templates

LOL took quite a bit to get mine rolling with the big spikes and they were only 5 point. i'm on a mission to make up some 550 ones. thinking i'm just gonna trace the 562 ones moving the mounting holes and then get some cut once i have some decent templates
I'm just messing. I did end up with 2 346s and the 550 I've had. I would like to have one of them with a functional set for falling small trees.

In Justin's defense, he did indeed send an email to me shortly after I originally PM'd him, but it landed in my spam/junk folder so I didn't see it until I actually did a search for it. We have been communicating through PM's since then and Justin does some Really nice work at very fair prices. I'm in the process of ordering a set of each of the two size from him and looking forward to some cool stuff on my saw. I'll post some pics after I get them installed. :)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey ! Yea I'm in Frederick County (with any luck on a new job, moving to Elicott City in Howard).... Def keep me in the loop maybe we can meet up sometime too ;)

I have all of the Dawg info from Justin and I am going to order a set (probably two different size sets actually). I will send a PM to you with all of the info later today- off to work for now. Thanks, Scott

Back