346xp or 550xp and the verdict is...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does your gauge have a quick disconnect where you could use the hose I just bought? If so, you're welcome to it. BTW, mine reads 170 PSI, but the hose fitting may be a little longer than the spark plug. That's gasketless, with just enough of a popup to set my squish.

I'll pick up the right stuff Brad. I do appreciate the offer though. :)

I've considered putting a schrader valve in the adapter that I have.

ezy3eza2.jpg

:D this was my choice. But I got a 346 too after this one.... Lol

Hey TK are you running 3/8 chain on the 550 as well? I guess you can order them with 3/8 or .325 huh? I work for a Husqvarna dealer and we have not seen them yet.

Last edited:
I got both a 346 and 550. Both are muffler modded but other wise stock for now. I like the 550 better stock for stock......hopefully ill get time to port them this winter.

Hey TK are you running 3/8 chain on the 550 as well? I guess you can order them with 3/8 or .325 huh? I work for a Husqvarna dealer and we have not seen them yet.

I can order solid or laminate bars but not 3/8, that is something to be swapped out on site. I'm running 3/8 square chain. She loves it, holds 11-11.5k in the wood so far. On the 7th tank of fuel currently, don't get much cutting time. Hopefully more soon enough.

Tommy saw are you using 550 in wood yard? Why not another 562 ? Hope your summer went well! DDale

I was thinking about getting another 562 but the boss man can buy his own saw, as it is he uses mine constantly :msp_sneaky: Nope the little guy is all mine for my personal use and possibly as a backup or if we get a nice load of pecker poles :chainsaw::msp_biggrin:

I was thinking about getting another 562 but the boss man can buy his own saw, as it is he uses mine constantly :msp_sneaky: Nope the little guy is all mine for my personal use and possibly as a backup or if we get a nice load of pecker poles :chainsaw::msp_biggrin:

Not sure I'd be advertising that I sold all the saws you have in your sig lol that may draw some questions to your mental stability :msp_biggrin:

Not sure I'd be advertising that I sold all the saws you have in your sig lol that may draw some questions to your mental stability :msp_biggrin:

that's ok I'm just reloading, got my eye on a 'kita next:msp_scared:

better?

Last edited:
Back