371XP with a side of fries

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sylvatica

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
A storm-damaged Red Oak goes on the firewood pile with the help of a soon-to-be classic Husky.

371XPwithfries.jpg

Come on now - that high top filter is like the raised hood intake on a classic American 1960's muscle car with twin 4 barrel carbs! (Except the Husky is more reliable :D )

boy Troll hates those high tops.

one must have bitten him at a young age.

371 is a blast with a 20" bar

+1

Yes, but get that high-top air filter cover off it.....:)

That's one of the main things I dislike about the new huskys and Stihls. I've run a few of them and they just don't feel that comfortable in practical use. Look nice, but when your climbing over and under stuff to cut and whatnot it seems like my wrist is always bumping into the damn air covers... The worst one of all of them seems to be the 441 for me... Not sure why in the heck either of those companies did this???

:confused: :popcorn:

That's one of the main things I dislike about the new huskys and Stihls. I've run a few of them and they just don't feel that comfortable in practical use. Look nice, but when your climbing over and under stuff to cut and whatnot it seems like my wrist is always bumping into the damn air covers... The worst one of all of them seems to be the 441 for me... Not sure why in the heck either of those companies did this???

:confused: :popcorn:
better air filtration...:monkey:

Back