• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xp and 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boomer 87

Boomer 87

Addicted to ArboristSite
My local CASE IH dealer has what they call bearing retaining compound. Thin stuff looks like loctite but it's not. I can call and get a price and part number for you guys if need be. The stuff works I've used it on manual transmissions before,got a friend in Ag. repair he uses it all the time.

KG441c

KG441c

Keith
My local CASE IH dealer has what they call bearing retaining compound. Thin stuff looks like loctite but it's not. I can call and get a price and part number for you guys if need be. The stuff works I've used it on manual transmissions before,got a friend in Ag. repair he uses it all the time.
Loctite makes a bearing retaining compound also but Ive never used it

super029D

super029D

ArboristSite Member
Boomer 87, I'd be interested. I have a Rancher 55 that is going to be questionable with respect to a spun bearing....Thanks for the information....

Latest posts