• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372xp and 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local CASE IH dealer has what they call bearing retaining compound. Thin stuff looks like loctite but it's not. I can call and get a price and part number for you guys if need be. The stuff works I've used it on manual transmissions before,got a friend in Ag. repair he uses it all the time.

My local CASE IH dealer has what they call bearing retaining compound. Thin stuff looks like loctite but it's not. I can call and get a price and part number for you guys if need be. The stuff works I've used it on manual transmissions before,got a friend in Ag. repair he uses it all the time.
Loctite makes a bearing retaining compound also but Ive never used it

Boomer 87, I'd be interested. I have a Rancher 55 that is going to be questionable with respect to a spun bearing....Thanks for the information....

I just called my parts lady she has a bottle of retaining compound...... but its $30.75 but it is availible

However you could do a ton of saw bearings with it real thin film is all that's nessacery

I'm marking this as sold. I Have an interested buyer and I don't want to keep this thread on the front pages. Great discussion but it's gotten off track.

Latest posts

Back