372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 371BB is 161/161

Should the intake and exuast numbers alway match each other?
I'd have to check my notes,but I think I ended up with dissimilar numbers on the B.B.I did!

Very Nice, my friend :D :cheers:

I gotta get some saws outta the way so I can dig back into the modded stuff :D :msp_w00t:

Last edited:
lookin' good "mang" lol

but it's not going to sound like a sleeper with that pipe, i can promise you that. I kind of wish i had stuck a pipe on my 372 instead of a 288 deflector. The pop is a lot more pronounced, kind of like a dragster.

Thanks! Ya I like the sound of the pipes better.

I can't remember exactly Will, but with the 064 popup it is around 170 odd.
I have an 064 piston with the pin shifted so I can get the ex wider sitting here waiting for fitment when I get the time.

It is a really nice saw to use for quick firewood, but keep your toes out of the way when running square chisel. I've nicked the steel cap boots a couple of times!

Yikes! I like my toes.

Lookin good Parris. Cant wait to see the video!! Whats the ID of the pipe in the muffler?

OD is 1" and then I bore out the pipe on the lathe to make the wall thickness smaller, looks better, and easier to weld to the muffler.

I'd have to check my notes,but I think I ended up with dissimilar numbers on the B.B.I did!

No they don't have to match.

are you going to unshroud some of the transfers Will?

Jeff,

you serious??

177145d1300938353-p1030341-medium-jpg

this is a STOCK jug :
DSCN2641.jpg

it looks like Will has the bore wall to the bottom of the base. Correct me if i'm wrong, someone? I sometimes am... :confused:

Unless I'm mis understanding you?? :confused:

J

Last edited:

Duane those numbers are good for a BB. What's more important for you at this stage is your transfer no's and blowdown.

If your running the kit piston you could window it like Will has done here. You did raise the cyl at the lower trans?

More!! All finished up tonight, welded up the muffler touched up the paint. Now I just need a handle, may have to rob one from one of my other saws to try it out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

If your running the kit piston you could window it like Will has done here.

Al
You're a mind reader!
Piston was windowwed last Sunday
Cylinder was raised at stage 2 or 3
Just can't get in the woods to try it out
Pastures too wet to run the tractor across it
snows to deep in the woods for the 4 wheeler
May have to poach one of my nieghbors trees to test it out
Nice build Will!!:cheers:

Latest posts

Back