40 CC Hotsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timberwolf

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Now that the date has been set for the next GTG, it is time to scare off the competition! :blob2: :blob2: :blob2:

Going to have to get some 1/2 inch chisle for it, just snaps everything else.:laugh:

No, I must claim responsibility, guess it's what can happen when you take ALL the medication at once.

Mostly I was just working on the metal spinning and machien work.

Brian I just talked to Jeff he said he would let you run it in the open muffler class but if you win he gets half of prizes .

bring it and we will watch

timberwolf said:
Now that the date has been set for the next GTG, it is time to scare off the competition! :blob2:

Going to have to get some 1/2 inch chisle for it, just snaps everything else.:laugh:
Will us outcasts be invited too Brian?
John:greenchainsaw:

It's more of a pipe saw though.

I can't say John, I am not the one sending out the party invites.

But if it were my party John, I would send you an invite.

Brian

anybody that wants to come can plain and simple .

well then Brian you can run it against the pipesaw .:greenchainsaw:

Brian looking good, that frozen wood changes things doesn't it . Does the wild thing cut that fast ?

What, 066 you say ed, no no, I..uhm, I.. just had to put the stihl cover on it, the green cover was uhmm.. too small, and at -20 the air from the flywheel spining at 18k was freezing my fingers.

It's your story and sound pretty good so far and I think you are right those stihl covers will bolt right on a wild thing:clap:

Latest posts

Back