• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 500I

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you make up a fake ad just to get back at another seller?🤪
No, this is my saw, and if someone is crazy enough to buy it I'll sell it. Why not give it a try when other people are asking stupid prices for their stuff.

I might need to update the post. I'll be on my 11th tank give or take after today..

Ohhh... there was an inside joke here that clearly most of us missed.

Now I want to see the ad for the 572XP...
It is in the trading post and is current. The OP could have saved himself a ton of conflict had he chosen to indicate his thread was a joke.

It is in the trading post and is current. The OP could have saved himself a ton of conflict had he chosen to indicate his thread was a joke.
Its not a joke William. If someone is willing to pay me my price I will gladly accept.

As the million dollar man once said " Everybody's got a price "

Its not a joke William. If someone is willing to pay me my price I will gladly accept.

As the million dollar man once said " Everybody's got a price "

Maybe you should be advertising this on the urban flannel hipster forum if your just trolling for a dumb fish.

There are no dumb fish here.

One might say, know your audience.

Maybe you should be advertising this on the urban flannel hipster forum if your just trolling for a dumb fish.

There are no dumb fish here.

One might say, know your audience.

Thank you

Up for sale, is a 2022 500I with regular handle and dawgs. I bought this saw new because I felt like trying out a fuel injected saw.

I've put maybe 10 tanks, give or take, through this saw. Mostly wood, and not abused, allowed warm up when started and to cool after cuts. Can't recall having any chain tosses.. Maybe one, give or take. None of the vitals are damaged. No busted fuel lines. NEVER stored in a back of a truck and bouncing around. Always sat on the work bench when not in use. Longest bar used on this saw was a 25"

$1700 shipped/insured PHO to the lower 48.

WONT entertain offers/trades. PayPal F&F.

I know what I got.
$1559 plus tax at the local Ace hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back