50cc Saw and Chain Shootout

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for putting this on guys. I enjoyed all of them.

The 3 second beer was a hoot, and thanks Mike, for songs.

Looks like all the saws are doing a good job. But then they should, right? Top notch quality all around.

In or out of the cut????

RPMs out of the cut don't impress me much.

I heard a very smart man recently say that "If your saw turns 17000 out of the cut and 7000 in, and mine turns 9500 out and 9000 in....guess who wins....EVERYTIME!"

out but i need to see what it is in the cut. i dont have a tach at home

Sorry for the delay guys, the beast isn't feeling too well today.lol

Nik, Linda, as always thanks for the hospitality, great food and beer. Mike. Nothing goes better together than beer and deer.:D

Like I said before, we had such a great time the shootout really became second priority, it was more about playing with some saws, having good food and being surrounded by good people.

My hat's off to the chef.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I totally agree Erick,

I was sitting there yesterday looking around and thinking of the old beer commercial for Old Milwaukee.

We had a yard full of the best chainsaws ever made. The weather was perfect for August. Our bellies were full of fantastic grub. The beer was cold and fit to drink. The laughter was flowing as freely as the beer and I looked from Brad to Andy and Erick then Nik and thought......"It doesn't get any better than this".

I couldn't agree more Mike, I did the very same thing. It's really hard to top days like yesterday.

awesome, what i was most impressed with is the 7900 and the poulan 4000, they really stood out for me. and another thing i guess this proves that 50cc saws can run 3/8 and even some do better with them. in softwood i expect the 3/8 woulda have done far better than the .325

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I thank you for the invite Nik and I really wanted to come but here lately my chest has really been screwing with me. In the last month I have been in the hospital twice for a rapid heartbeat. 1 time was 208 and the other was 218 beats per minute and I don't know what is going on but it is some scarey sh##! I think is has to do with a nerve in my back that runs the ticker. I hope to make it next time!

Ha!

I've got to tell you, I've never seen a man put down a whole bottle of beer like Nik did!!!!!!!!!!!!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JmKSf78baLo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JmKSf78baLo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Folks,

You do realize that Nik's throat's been ported. Right?

ole joat

Latest posts

Back