• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husky Addict

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a new or slightly used husky 550xp. I currently have a smaller 345 husky and love it but would like to step up a bit to the 550xp. Have read great reviews on these saws and see on here that a lot of guys sell these at reasonable prices. Thanks for reading and send any info my way on the saw mentioned.

He currently doesnt have any. I have been directed to him by others already. I just thought I would make a post to see if there are any others out there for sale. I will keep checking with him though as he comes highly recommend!

I have a very, very nice one, with the new style fuel and oil caps. I have the programming to check the hours, but haven't check it yet. Kinda thinking about keeping it to tell you the truth, so I'd have to have $430 for it. 16" bar and 2 chains.

Latest posts

Back