562xp / 28" techlite bar / Fresh Youtube video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
145bc0f1.jpg

This is the one I could find but it is from last year's press release. Not sure if this is still what it will look like.

That thing looks like some fancy athletic shoe.
It is pretty sharp though.

But I'm also very anxious to see your new 555. I mean Spike60 cant even order them yet, but you have one coming? This will be most interesting!

Well.........that's not quite true. I have a dozen of them coming FedEx Monday morning. I'll post some pics.

Bob! I thought you might of had a ace in the hole ! Allright man, lookin forward to it!

The ace in the hole this time was TK. :msp_thumbup: He found the product code lurking in there on Weborder and told me about it. It's not posted in any of the usual places, and it's also odd that they can be ordered PHO. When they actually show up on the retailer price list, they will have several different product codes for the various bar and chain combos. The only other saw that is avaialable that way is the 3120. I'm also wondering what bars are going to fit on these 555's.

I also learned from a corporate contact that we beat everybody to the punch and are the first dealers in the country to get these things. :clap: (and he also mentioned that there are no 562's in the US yet)

FedEx gets here nice and early; usually by 9:00

Not interested in the lesser version, it has been availiable for some time here I believe - but I told my dealer that I was not interested in that one.

You're giving too much importance to the "XP" label, as most people do.

The 555 is close in weight to the 346, yet has way more power. It also has more power than the 359 that it's replacing.

Since you a spec guy...........

346--3.7HP

359--3.9HP

555--4.3HP

562--4.7HP

(taken from the full line husky catelog)

The 555 is the sleeper that no one is noticing with all of the hype about the 562.

The ace in the hole this time was TK. :msp_thumbup: He found the product code lurking in there on Weborder and told me about it. It's not posted in any of the usual places, and it's also odd that they can be ordered PHO. When they actually show up on the retailer price list, they will have several different product codes for the various bar and chain combos. The only other saw that is avaialable that way is the 3120. I'm also wondering what bars are going to fit on these 555's.

I also learned from a corporate contact that we beat everybody to the punch and are the first dealers in the country to get these things. :clap: (and he also mentioned that there are no 562's in the US yet)

Then you shall be the first, because my FedEx shows at the end of the day :angry: In looking at the shipping info, mine appear to be coming LandAir Express so they may arrive earlier, but I find it odd that handhelds are coming freight....

The 555 is close in weight to the 346, yet has way more power. It also has more power than the 359 that it's replacing.

346--3.7HP

359--3.9HP

555--4.3HP

562--4.7HP

The 555 is the sleeper that no one is noticing with all of the hype about the 562.

I'd put my money on a K095 small mount for the 555. I think if they are really shooting for a lightweight, sweet handling, compact, perfect saw - they'll go small mount with the outboard clutch. I'm actually rather surprised that they'd release the 562xp with an outboard clutch and large mount bar setup. I would think they'd make the 562 inboard with large and the 560 outboard with small...... But hey, I'm just the new guy, what do I know??? :laugh:

Thats awesome Bob! Rep coming when I can for both you and TK Power. Good job guys!

346--3.7HP

359--3.9HP

555--4.3HP

562--4.7HP

That appears to be true Spike, thanks for breaking that down. Seems to line up closely with the old 254's which you can see in my signature that I have an affinity for.

Surprisingly, for as awesome as it is, the 555/562 saws will be priced far more affordibly than a Ferrari. Someone figure that out, please.

It was 68* for our high today, then the clouds moved in. Well, MORE clouds moved in, I should say.

Is that a trellis/skeletal frame chassis on that 562? It would have to be to keep the weight down. I wonder what it looks like without the panels. Sorta reminds me of a motorbike.

yamahayzfr11998motorcycnm7.jpg

145bc0f1.jpg

Surprisingly, for as awesome as it is, the 555/562 saws will be priced far more affordibly than a Ferrari. Someone figure that out, please.

All things being equal, sometimes awesome is more awesome than awesome;

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GE6jL0lFEaQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That appears to be true Spike, thanks for breaking that down. Seems to line up closely with the old 254's which you can see in my signature that I have an affinity for.

If this thing can be had for ~$520 at most dealers, it will be the firewood saw for guys to get given that weight and those power specs.

346--3.7HP

359--3.9HP

555--4.3HP

562--4.7HP

I know all that my friend - but I still want the 560xpg, even though I have to wait longer!

:yourock:

Latest posts

Back