562xp cuts like a butter knife

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They cut butter good. Even in a cold house. I thought the 362 was a dog, adding the cm makes that much difference?
362 cm is a great saw, it wear the new HD2 filter, way better than the one on the original 362. The saw produce the same power than the 562, it could be just a little bulky.

Dolly 6100 is also a fantastic saw for the money.

I will ever need never used a stihl. Maybe if the 562 ever fails.
1l.jpg

576 was/is the smoothest saw I have ever ran. 562 is smooth also esp after it bogs and dies. Husky really should have figured this thing out before releasing it. It is sad when the early saws are more reliable than the newer ones. Kinda backwards eh? CJ

The Echo CS-500P, while a great saw, it uses old-school rubber A/V mounts. This gives the saw a more solid feel, but this comes at the expense of more vibration than modern steel springs.

As the Captn stated, the 362 C-M is a very different saw, whole different air filtration system & filter, in addition to M-Tronics. The wt & size (dimensions) are almost identical to the 562. However, the 562 has an outboard clutch & the 362 an inboard.

An outboard clutch will give the saw a better balance, and inboard clutch will make it easier to change the chain or remove the powerhead if U ever get it stuck.

576 was/is the smoothest saw I have ever ran. 562 is smooth also esp after it bogs and dies. Husky really should have figured this thing out before releasing it. It is sad when the early saws are more reliable than the newer ones. Kinda backwards eh? CJ
No problems with mine it's a new one. Doesn't cut wire that good though.

Well, I had an 18" roll of Amish butter, so I thought I would see if my 562 would cut it. New 72 lpx chain, 20"bar, you know, the good stuff. Well you know, that butter didn't stand a chance. The cookies did taste good, as I used maple syrup!

Latest posts

Back